Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Zone Crash

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Server Zone Crash

Ugh! What is this all about? Getting "server zone crash" error message. Support ticket submitted. Any ideas on how to fix? Or just wait? I have done all the usual things...clear cache, etc etc!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I was playing this morning just finish and adventure than I got booted of the game. When I try to log on I get a pop up screen that says:
    Server Zone Crashed
    an error was detected on this zone. Please try again.

This occurred today at 10/18/13 around 8am PST, as of right now still getting same error and I tried three different browsers

Banned
    World
    Zeus

Server Zone Crashed

Tried logging in and receive a box that popped up saying, "Server Zone Crashed, An error was detected on this zone. Please try again".

Already sent in a ticket and called support with nothing happening. My gold and pumpkins are RUNNING. How is BB going to fix this for me.?

Plus being a big trader, as they can see with my trades, I am locked out and cannot trade and do anything. If anyone goes to my island, they get the same message.

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/8719/86fb.jpg

That's the screenshot of the page and it's pretty sad that I have been complaining for MONTHS about my game being broken. NOTHING ever happens or it gets fixed. Now it looks like it finally broke.

Please don't say clear your browser, I have cleared them and reset all three of them. Tried numerous computers and even had others try to log in as me and we all get the same message. Clearly this is either on my game or directly affecting my game.

Yes, I have submitted a ticket already too and called to follow up. NOTHING still.

This is crazy and yes, am I venting. Sure you all would be too if you had your gold running, your pumpkins running and am a large volume trader missing out on gathering pumpkins.

LordStevie

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Getting the same error, I would assume the game is down for everyone.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Having the same problem sense about 8:00 am or so.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Server Zone Crashed
    Tried logging in and receive a box that popped up saying, "Server Zone Crashed, An error was detected on this zone. Please try again".

Already sent in a ticket and called support with nothing happening. My gold and pumpkins are RUNNING. How is BB going to fix this for me.?

Plus being a big trader, as they can see with my trades, I am locked out and cannot trade and do anything. If anyone goes to my island, they get the same message.

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/8719/86fb.jpg

That's the screenshot of the page and it's pretty sad that I have been complaining for MONTHS about my game being broken. NOTHING ever happens or it gets fixed. Now it looks like it finally broke.

Please don't say clear your browser, I have cleared them and reset all three of them. Tried numerous computers and even had others try to log in as me and we all get the same message. Clearly this is either on my game or directly affecting my game.

Yes, I have submitted a ticket already too and called to follow up. NOTHING still.

This is crazy and yes, am I venting. Sure you all would be too if you had your gold running, your pumpkins running and am a large volume trader missing out on gathering pumpkins.

LordStevie

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Same problem, BB are you guys even looking at this?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Same issue. Its not with everyone, only some of us. My friends are playing just fine. This happened to a buddy of mine during the easter event of 2012, he rage quit because he was locked out the whole event and when he finally got back in lost out on all the easter items. I am hoping this does not happen to us.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Add me to the list of players experiencing the same problem since 10am EST. Same guild as Superdave...what will GLUE do without us! Also put in a support ticket, cleared cache...etc!

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Well, I have contacted support and even called them directly. They are aware of this and who knows when this will be fixed. Yes, some of the lucky ones are able to log on and do what they can with the event. It is sad that I am the leader of a Great Guild and with great players whom I have written numerous items on tips and tricks, only to get locked out on. How will they fix it, when they tell us to sit tight. I want to sit tight, playing my game. That's all I want, to play my game. Maybe that is asking for too much.

I have had numerous problems with my game for months and they know about it. I have submitted numerous tickets and I still have mini-rollback and major lag. I guess they want to sweep it under the rug and not allow some to play the game. Am I mad, sure am. All of my stuff is running unbuffed and my pumpkin patches, which I wrote doc's on, how to time them properly and buff them accordingly I cannot benefit from my own stuff I wrote. But what can I say, I am told sit and wait. That's nice of them to say sit and wait. If I have had problems with my mini-rollbacks that were never fixed, when can I expect to attempt to log on. Will it magically pop up and say, Ok, Stevie you can play your broken game now.?

I guess they want certain players to quit and for some to sit in silence waiting for nothing to happen. Am I venting, maybe, but to get BS mails saying we know about it and we are working on it. That's nice, but EVEN the cable company give you a time when they expect your cable will be back. The power company too, if you look on their web site. Clearly with all the changes with BB's coming and going must tell the real story. Where's Meesherbeans when we need her.? Ted, a gentleman, where are you.?

My 2 cents worth,
    Stevie

Closed Thread