Reply to Thread

Thread: Money Badgers

Banned

Money Badgers

Why was this server down for days in the first place? It's all part of the plan to suck money from noobs. This reminds me of a ponzi scheme like with Pokerstars. They can do whatever they want with the game in order to maximize their profits. BEWARE!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I lost 24 lvl 4 buildings which I had been gradually upgrading throughout all of last week! This is devastating...

I lost the following:
    2 lvl 4 fisherman
    1 lvl 4 baker
    2 lvl 4 copper smelters
    2 lvl 4 bronze swordsmiths
    7 lvl 4 forresters
    5 lvl 4 pine cutters
    3 lvl 4 farms
    2 lvl 4 flour mills

24 lvl 4 buildings rolledback to lvl 3 will take 12K gold plus over 7K marble plus 576 hours of lost production or 48K gems to recoupe instantly. Already lost several days with the server being down. I really don't want to have to go through another 576 hours of upgrades to get all this back, knowing that it can all be recovered instantly with gems, and especially when it means I can move forward on my upgrade spree rather than trying to catch up what I already had done. I will never regain this time unless BB does something to restore it.

I also lost 150 xp - I was on the final attack of a nords adv the day we all got DAS BOOT. This is also a major inconvenience. I was only 50K shy of lvling and when I logged in yesterday, I had 196K to go before lvling. What a drag.

There's simply no way for me to duplicate the gold from won from auctions or trades on TT so I'm SOL there. And it's not as though I can duplicate the advs or LSs I went on during the rollback period, which means that weapons and/or resources I acquired may or may not come back to me. Having said that, I've no idea how long it will take me to get back to where I was before the server went down. Very frustrating.

I won't be upgrading a thing until I'm confident the server will stay up. I don't have confidence in Zeus atm.

Although I'm really glad those ppl who couldn't login can do so now, it's time for BB to help those of us who lost out big time with the rollback. This really hit some of us very hard.

I'll be waiting on support for help with getting back to where I was. Again, a few token gems won't cut it for me. It will take over 50K gems to put me back to where I was. It's the only way I know of that will spare me the Time and Resources for a do over, not including the loss in production. I'll not b e spending anything on gems, any time time soon either. Let's see how BB takes care of this one...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I guess they have no way to verify what we lost.... so how can they properly compensate us? For me, I cleared sector 9 and killed Wild Mary some days ago... and here the nightmare ... She resurrected with her whole gang... I will have to fight her once again...

Quote Originally Posted by Nadeem View Post
    I guess they have no way to verify what we lost.... so how can they properly compensate us? For me, I cleared sector 9 and killed Wild Mary some days ago... and here the nightmare ... She resurrected with her whole gang... I will have to fight her once again...
    Same here, gotta redo sector 9. Also side note it's still not fixed. Although I was having no issues with the game before they took it down. Now I cannot login at all!
    ThePhalcon

“In the eyes of empire builders men are not men but instruments”
    ... Napoleon Bonaparte

Reply to Thread