Reply to Thread

Thread: bookbinder

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

bookbinder

hello,

when my bookbinder was level three, and I hovered my mouse over the upgrade button, it said it would increase my bookbinding speed by 33%. At level 3, it took 20 hours to create a book. I upgraded my building, expecting to build books in ~13 hours. Now that my building is level 4, it takes 15 hours to build a book, which is only 25% faster. I note that when I hover my mouse over the upgrade button, it tells me it will increase my speed by 25% if I upgrade to level 5, but I find myself doubtful that that is the case. It seems the upgrade button does not report the correct upgrade values when you hover the mouse over it.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    That's not a bug.

In 60 hours you were able to produce 3 books before upgrading. 3x20 = 60
    No you are able to produce 4 books in 60 hours 4 x 15 = 60

Which are 33% more books in the same amount of time.

World
    Zeus
    The Bookbinder needs a queue just like the Provision House has. Book production time is lost if you can't be hovering over the Bookbinder just as production finishes in order to start the next book's production up...

And both the Bookbinder and Provision House need an option to reorder what is being produced next similar to the Building Queue's up and down arrows...

Reply to Thread