Reply to Thread

Thread: General Question

Recruit

General Question

Okay so I understand that you can cut down pine trees for wood, And the foresters replenish the trees. My question is will the trees re-grow faster than they can be cut down and used or do they take awhile to replenish in large numbers. Thank you for your help!
    Looking for a Guild/Clan, Send me a message via forum if your interested in having me!

Recruit
    I've found that you cut down trees faster than the foresters can replenish them

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    There are a couple of guides floating around the forums that tell what the production/usage ratios are for each type of resource. I'm too lazy to look right now, but you can probably search for them.

World
    Zeus
    Cutters will take down trees faster than your forester will plant them, the general rule of thumb is 1.5 foresters/1 cutter, or 3 to 2, now depending on your lay out you can get away with way less foresters than that and not have stumps showing either

Recruit
    Okay I also have another question, This will be my last. Can I have more than 1 Mason on rock or whatever resource at one time in order to increase production?
    Looking for a Guild/Clan, Send me a message via forum if your interested in having me!

Reply to Thread