Reply to Thread

Thread: Cannot find island for 2nd egg quest

Recruit

Question Cannot find island for 2nd egg quest

I've started the 2nd hunt for eggs, but can't find the little island shown in the sticky, just the normal original island is there (mostly covered by clouds.) Is it under the clouds, or is there a button or icon somewhere I have to click?

Thank you.

Laurie

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    hate to see a newbie go unanswered: as best I remember, the first part has you gathering some materials to make
    a basket. When that's finished, you'll get a mail. In the mail, you'll find the 2nd part (a link to the map). Click OK/Accept or whatever
    it says & the map will be moved to the misc. tab inside your star menu. From there you can access the map.

Recruit
    Also, once you get the map into the star menu and access it to start the adventure, you should see a box with a timer at the right side of the screen. If you click that and select Visit from the list, it will take you to the island for the actual egg hunt.

Recruit
    Thanks. I haven't got the map yet, as far as I can remember, I never got anything saying to gather materials either, unless it doesn't say specifically they are for the quest. The quest has now vanished

World
    Zeus
    go to: battleonline.net
    there is the maps with the locations for the eggs!
    winsland

World
    Zeus
    ohh sorry wrong thing, lol
    winsland

Reply to Thread