Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Adventure Invitation Bug!! ** READ.. Or you may lose out on adventures **

Recruit

Exclamation Adventure Invitation Bug!! ** READ.. Or you may lose out on adventures **

When accepting invitations to join an adventure you must make sure to have atleast 1 general on your island. (i.e. In case you were in an adventure and moved them all there.) If you don't have any general's present on your island and accept an invitation to join an adventure it will give the the initial popup saying you 'Joined adventure' but will never give the adventure button on the right hand side to allow you to send general's there and whoever sent you the invitation will show you as part of the adventure and will not be able to reinvite you or anyone else.

The adventure therefore must then be completed by whoever sent the invite solo and you will not receive any rewards since you weren't able to help out. It happened to me twice.. First time I was suspiscious that no general was the cause then a friend of mine accepted an invite and she did not have general's present and same thing happened to her.

<Edit>

Also it does not appear in the quest menu "!" for you to check it so it's not possible to get it to appear that way. Even logging in and out will not fix it.

2nd Invitation Bug - Sort of what Sirroy was talking about down below.. Except I was on my island and I clicked accept invite.. but I didn't wait for the invitation confirmation popup before I switched to another island to check buffs.. when I returned I noticed I didn't have the adventure button again.

So also make sure to stay put after you accept the invite till you actually receive it and get the adventure icon on the right.
    Last edited by Lord_Striker; 03-22-12 at 01:47 pm.

This is good to know- and will be something I ask people before sending adventure invites in the future!

Signature by emahs2! ........ Looking for an adventure? Start your search here! ....Also Buying eggs!

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Striker View Post
    When accepting invitations to join an adventure you must make sure to have atleast 1 general on your island. (i.e. In case you were in an adventure and moved them all there.) If you don't have any general's present on your island and accept an invitation to join an adventure it will give the the initial popup saying you 'Joined adventure' but will never give the adventure button on the right hand side to allow you to send general's there and whoever sent you the invitation will show you as part of the adventure and will not be able to reinvite you or anyone else.

The adventure therefore must then be completed by whoever sent the invite solo and you will not receive any rewards since you were able to help out. It happened to me twice.. First time I was suspiscious that no general was the cause then a friend of mine accepted an invite and she did not have general's present and same thing happened to her.
    Also make sure you are ON your island and not in an adventure when you accept.

World
    Zeus

Thumbs up

Excellent Info! Thanks for sharing.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    did you look in "!" where quests are, cauess smitey had a similar sitiation. While never getting the box to the right hand side of screen, the adventure was accsible from there =)

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by smitey View Post
    did you look in "!" where quests are, cauess smitey had a similar sitiation. While never getting the box to the right hand side of screen, the adventure was accsible from there =)
    +1, have been able to use this route myself in the past

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    And if you check the box next to the adventure in that menu, it appears on the right.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by bombcar View Post
    And if you check the box next to the adventure in that menu, it appears on the right.
    Yup yup, should have mentioned that as well.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by smitey View Post
    Yes.. with this bug the quest does not appear in the quest menu 'Exclamation Point'.. I didn't know about this when it happened to me so I wasn't sure.. but when it happened to my friend I told her to go there and she still didn't have the quest there even though I showed her as being part of the adventure.

Once after a maintenance last week my own adventure button didn't appear on the right side and I was able to fix it that way.. but not possible when this bug happens.

Recruit
    Hmm, will deffinitely be more careful about sending and accepting invites then Striker. Sorry for your bad luck, but thanks for sharing it here.

Reply to Thread