Recruit
    World
    Ares

community help

how do you help in the settlers comunity

Retired Community Leader Spikescopilot's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    Hang out on the help tab and answer questions. Write guides and answer questions in the forums.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Spike's Co-pilot

There's magic in the wake of a fiasco!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    hi im new in this game from about 4 day now...i have a real good question...does i have to wait to exhausted a mineral depot (gold ore,iron,coal) befor sending a geo....cauz im thinking ....if i see a gold depot that have at least 20 gold ore in it...i can send now my geo (take 4h) and in about 1-2h the depot will be exhausted (i demolish it after exhausted)...the geo will find the spot again at the same place?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Yes, you have to wait until it's depleted. Alternatively, you could demolish it & then send out the geo.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    If you are on Premium time and complete an adventure, but don't open the e-mail with the loot rewards until after the Premium time expires, will the extra loot and experience be lost?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by blackjoedragon View Post
    how do you help in the settlers comunity

I make simple paper. Yes I sell it but I recycle almost 100% of the return by buying the resources I need or want. I try to offer paper trades daily. I participate where I can. I hope I'm helping. Certainly don't want to be a problem. In a conservative guess the workhouses on my island have delivered 4-5 million simple paper into the trade office since Christmas. I demolished everything at Christmas and started making paper.

A link to a map of my island I made a few weeks ago. I have since added about 20 additional workhouses. I free play. (ty gem buyers)

http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...929#post234929

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrell View Post
    I make simple paper. Yes I sell it but I recycle almost 100% of the return by buying the resources I need or want. I try to offer paper trades daily. I participate where I can. I hope I'm helping. Certainly don't want to be a problem. In a conservative guess the workhouses on my island have delivered 4-5 million simple paper into the trade office since Christmas. I demolished everything at Christmas and started making paper.

A link to a map of my island I made a few weeks ago. I have since added about 20 additional workhouses. I free play. (ty gem buyers)

http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...929#post234929
    I like this idea. This is a simple low maintenance resource to produce but difficult for many people to produce in sufficient quantities.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by PandoraTaylor View Post
    If you are on Premium time and complete an adventure, but don't open the e-mail with the loot rewards until after the Premium time expires, will the extra loot and experience be lost?
    The loot for an adventure is determined when you complete the overall quest for the adventure and click on the 'okay' symbol (now a check-mark). After you do this, if you remain on the island, you will receive the pop-up screen with the adventure complete and the return home button. If you leave immediately on clicking the check-mark, you will still get the mail and will be unable to return to the island. The things in your mail that contain resources, including adventure loot, do not change and do not expire. It does not matter what you status is when you accept the contents of the mail; the decision point is when the mail is sent when completing the adventure. This also means you can activate the premium before accepting the completion of the final quest, and get the premium bonus. Alternately, it doesn't matter if you have the premium running the entire adventure up to that point, as it does not affect anything unless it is active at the completion event.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    well since others have said ill share
    i try to help low lvl people level up so they can join guilds and do adventures

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by CL_Aurboth View Post
    The loot for an adventure is determined when you complete the overall quest for the adventure and click on the 'okay' symbol (now a check-mark). After you do this, if you remain on the island, you will receive the pop-up screen with the adventure complete and the return home button. If you leave immediately on clicking the check-mark, you will still get the mail and will be unable to return to the island. The things in your mail that contain resources, including adventure loot, do not change and do not expire. It does not matter what you status is when you accept the contents of the mail; the decision point is when the mail is sent when completing the adventure. This also means you can activate the premium before accepting the completion of the final quest, and get the premium bonus. Alternately, it doesn't matter if you have the premium running the entire adventure up to that point, as it does not affect anything unless it is active at the completion event.
    Thanks for sharing the information. I was not sure if the premium should be on in order to get the bonus, so I basically have the premium running the whole adventure (it was really a waste).

I do have another question. Yesterday night when I finished the last camp of Heroic Little Tailor, before the "Complete Quest" window could pop up, I got "Server zone crash" message and was unable to return to the adventure. I still can login to my island though. I am thinking of clicking "Cancelling the adventure" but I wonder if the generals will come back and whether I will receive the reward. I suppose that I won't since I have not clicked on "Complete Quest", but it does not hurt to ask anyway. I already sent a ticket but got no reply yet.

Reply to Thread