Reply to Thread

Thread: GUIDE: Adventure - Witch of the Swamp

World
    Zeus

GUIDE: Adventure - Witch of the Swamp

This is a combination of my own efforts and a translated version of the adventure walkthrough found on the german wiki. This is a video of all the english information given during the adventure. Basically went and clicked on each camp then hovered my mouse over the units so the info popped up.

NOTE: The Dark High Priest DOES have splash damage. The way I was shooting the video cut off that one special ability from being shown.
    EDIT - The witch of the swamp, is NOT courageous neither is the Dark High Priest.
    EDIT - fixed a typo from the original german walkthrough. My walkthrough is now more accurate than the german wiki.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RithqAT8jbY

PERSONAL NOTES: I would recommend a high unit count for anyone attempting this adventure. 400 troop count minimum should be what you have when you enter this. The more cavalry you have the better. If you want 2 units to focus on for this adventure its recruits and cavalry. Anything short of 150 cavalry and your losses are gonna start going way up.

For any adventure in general I would recommend having a stockpile of bronze swords, and bread before entering. Especially bread.....

SOURCE http://www.siedlertools.de/wiki/Sumpfhexe

If you think the min losses and max losses are off then learn to speak german as that's where I got the numbers.
    Last edited by DarkD; 08-29-11 at 09:41 pm.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Are the last two entries for the witches tower 4 waves? The losses especially for recruits are higher than what is being thrown in

World
    Zeus

Thumbs up

Followed DarkD's guide and was able to beat the Witch!

Total Losses:
    Recruits: 456
    Militia: 37
    Cavalry: 145

Rewards:

Granite: 400
    Marble: 200
    Steel Swords: 100
    Bows: 1000
    Sausages: 100
    Meat: 500
    Experience: 5663

Thank You DarkD! You DA MAN!

Recruit
    DarkD you are DA MAN!
    Thanks for the amazing guide

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    You shouldn't lose 145 cavalry, many other guides I've seen only require you to lose 70...145 is just unacceptable.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    FYI: Sector 4 - I'm level 36 and went in with what troops I had available - I won in two waves. Wave 1: 104R, 53C, and 43M. Wave 2: 127C, 21R, 28S, 24M.
    Second wave was won in 7 rounds and troops remaining were 127C, and 11S.

Reply to Thread