Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Guide][Adventure] Adventure's Guide to the Galaxy: Horseback

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I use a product called SnagIT, which has a ton of options for capturing your screen and marking it up with lines/arrows/etc. You can grab the whole screen using Alt-Print Screen, (or maybe just Print Screen), which captures the screen to your clipboard.

World
    Zeus
    This was a great guide! I followed the 809 Recruit plan and brought in about 70 soldiers as backup. They worked great in step 5 and i just used them to do a little more damage on the other camps...saving myself a few extra recruits. I came out with 201 recruits and 61 soldiers. A total loss of about 11 soldiers and 608 recruits. Thanks again!

World
    Zeus
    Thank you so much! I just hope i can figure out how to work it now...lol.

Recruit
    Could anyone elaborate on how to skip camp 8?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    domi_niku.... this is a old guide... the gen path is diferent now and this wont work

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Camp 8 can be skipped if you make your general path go right between the aggro areas of the other two camps. That narrow in between space is just enough for your general to scrap by without being aggroed by other camps.

Horseback adv only changed path slightly for the camp in the west sector. Just makes it so you can't skip that camp and go directly for leader camp.

Guide is still great and has really nice info on how many troops are needed using recruits and soldiers. One of the bests guides out there if you decide you don't want to use blocking.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks for the guide. It helped a lot. I ended up catching an extra camp, but I won in a quick way which is totally better than what I did on my own=) lol

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you for the guide Aurorah, it nice and easy to follow.

Recruit
    step 6 doesn't work

Recruit
    I haven't started any adventures yet, but wow: 800 to 900 troops (4 to 5 generals!) for a "difficulty 2" adventure? Am I reading that right? That is a HUGE step up in army strength from the "Bounty Hunter" adventure. I thought maybe if I tried a low difficulty adventure I could do it. I don't even have a population limit that would allow that size of an army and I'm level 31.

Would have been a nice change from working on the home island, but I'll wait now.

Thanks!

Reply to Thread