Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Guide List - Big list of Guides, Tools and Other Resources for CEO Players

Post Guide List - Big list of Guides, Tools and Other Resources for CEO Players

This is a big post chock full of useful links to various forum threads concerning CEO general information, guides, and resource materials of many types.

Suggesting a Thread: Own a good guide thread? Want to suggest someone elses thread? Reply here, and include a link to the thread in question. Or send me a PM here in the forums. Or send me an email in game. Note it may take up to 48 hours for submissions to be posted.

Castle Empire Information - Playing CEO

**Guides written by BlueByte staff are prefaced with "Official"**
    Forum threads concerning general and specific guides about playing CEO. These threads are ideal for brand new players. .

Player Submitted Guides
    Forum threads submitted by CEO players, concerning general and specific guides about playing CEO. These are great threads for both new and experienced players alike.

Castle Empire Information - Resources and Tools

Combat Simulators, Maps, Resource Management
    Forum threads concerning outside files and off-site resources for playing Castle Empire Online. These files are designed to help CEO players make the most of their time in-game.

Castle Empire Information - Adventures

Adventure Guides
    Forum threads concerning general and specific Adventure guides.
    Adventures are available at level 26 and above, and allow users to gain EXP and Rewards by visiting other NPC islands.

Adventure Rewards
    Threads concerning the random loot given out on the various Adventures.

Last edited by Indigo; 09-26-11 at 08:40 am. Reason: Added additional Adventure theads
    [URL="http://forum.castleempireonline.com/threads/13342-Guide-List-Big-list-of-Guides-Tools-and-Other-Resources-for-CEO-Players"][IMG]http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq237/metaplace/signature-1.png[/IMG][/URL]

World
    Zeus
    actually, none of the guides that were submitted for the contest are here.

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you, Indigo for taking the time to put this together. Now I can delete several bookmarks. This would be a good sticky thread.
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Former Community Manager BB_Katealyst's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    This is incredible. You win Kate brownie points for the week! Could you put the beginner guides before the Adventure guides? I just want to be sure beginners see the noob stuff first. That would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyTerra View Post
    actually, none of the guides that were submitted for the contest are here.
    Yes, at least some of them are. Such as the one you did with Jigsaw, Graywolfs Resource Calculater, Painterlys map.....I do not have the list of winners handy, so I could not simply add those easily.

Quote Originally Posted by ShuttlePilot View Post
    Thank you, Indigo for taking the time to put this together. Now I can delete several bookmarks. This would be a good sticky thread.
    Actually I did this for myself, because I was getting sooo very frustrated with my own bookmarks, as well as realizing that all these posts are scattered to the four winds, so to speak. In any case, I'm going to seriously take care of this thread, and I do hope it get's a sticky, so I can find it easy...LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Katealyst View Post
    This is incredible. You win Kate brownie points for the week! Could you put the beginner guides before the Adventure guides? I just want to be sure beginners see the noob stuff first. That would be great!
    Bah! Brownie points don't pay the rent! Hehe. Seriously though, it was my pleasure to get this up and ready to go. I figured somebody would beat me to it, but when I wanted one the most, such a post was not to be found. So voila! I made the change you requested. (I was keeping everything alphabetical). And if you feel any other changes are in order, please let me know.

World
    Zeus
    Nicely done! Now I have a link to pass to the new players instead of telling them to pick up a guide. Kate, can we get links to work in chat?

Settler
    links work in chat - just did it -
    +1 for sticky this post

World
    Zeus

Thumbs up

Absolutely Fantastic!
    Thank You!

Reply to Thread