Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Medium Camp Chuck

Recruit

Medium Camp Chuck

For the love of all sweet and holy can you tell me how to beat chuck, i have him down to 80 melee and himself and now wasted over 600 men trying to kill him. Tried all archers and got him to almost 0 but alas.

Any help is appreciated!

Check out this Guide. I think it has what you are looking for. Just look through the Guide section, there are many things there that can help you, or do a forum search for answers.
    There are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, and the third is useless. - Niccolò Machiavelli

Recruit
    I have to agree.. I've run sim after sim after sim, sometimes using over400 men to his 200 in two waves.. I even went and got over 100cav like others have told me to do! This is rediculous!! The man is Unbeatable unfair, and the odds need to be reevaluated!! It's not right that we wait and build and loose men only to keep losing with every sim we try, or every attack we try!! UNREAL!!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Follow the guides, they work fine but yes, it takes a LONG time to build each wave of troops.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    You can beat chuck in two waves

Wave 1 110 cav, 90 recruits this will leave 100 roughnecks and chuck
    Wave 2 100 militia and 100 longbow this will leave about 82 to 92 longbow but you take out chuck and the 100 roughnecks.

Recruit
    the 2 waves did not work for me - after a week and a half to build up my longbows, watching it go to dust in 3 min flat was not fun...
    trying the 3 waves strategy and hopefully this will take out Chuck

Yeah the problem with the 100m 100 lb strat is that there is very little room for error or bad luck with the RNG, chuck or roughnecks will cut through lb's quite easily if you get unlucky.

Signature by emahs2! ........ Looking for an adventure? Start your search here! ....Also Buying eggs!

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Kill chuck in 2 waves

2 waves should work to kill chuck's entire settlement. First wave: 110 Cavalry. Second wave: 64 Militia, 22 Bowman, 114 Longbowman. That should net 100% victory chances.

mrdowork
    Quote Originally Posted by Riathon View Post
    I have to agree.. I've run sim after sim after sim, sometimes using over400 men to his 200 in two waves.. I even went and got over 100cav like others have told me to do! This is rediculous!! The man is Unbeatable unfair, and the odds need to be reevaluated!! It's not right that we wait and build and loose men only to keep losing with every sim we try, or every attack we try!! UNREAL!!!
    ^^^ agreed

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    90S 110LB will eliminate chuck --- can clean up the riff-raff later.

Reply to Thread