Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Adventure Guide - Save the Christmas Feast

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by topwolf123 View Post
    It is possible to complete this quest by killing only 5 bandit camps. You first destroy the leader L1, then move your camp at the highest point you can (north to C1). If you place your camp at the right place, you can avoid C3. Then you are able to kill C4, C5, C6 and then finish with the crooker (L3). It is useless to kill L2. If you only do these 5 camps, you can complete this quest by losing less than 120 recruits!
    That is true, but by killing L2 you get all the experience of that sector's camps. Only by taking out all the leader camps will you get the adventure's maximum XP.

Quote Originally Posted by Herberto View Post
    That is true, but by killing L2 you get all the experience of that sector's camps. Only by taking out all the leader camps will you get the adventure's maximum XP.
    don't forget the lost loot if you don't kill each camp

For Adventures you do not receive loot for each camp. As long as you clear all the leaders camp you get max xp. As far as the loot is concerned it does not seem to be affected by not clearing all the camps if you do skip any (if it is even possible to skip camps, in most Adventures you have to at least clear all the Leader Camps).

Recruit
    Well said, SirDet.

Quote Originally Posted by Herberto View Post
    Well said, SirDet.
    Haha, pretty much just reiterated what you said.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
    Is the only way to get this as a daily quest reward??/
    yes there is another way i cleanup 3 camp to complete the adventure - quest ask me to to kill big boss
    so i clean up C1 , C7 and L3 thats it ..

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    In total the amount of troops that should be sent are 206 recruits, 92 militia, 25 long bowmen, 185 calvery, 12 soldiers. I did the math and ensured you can send the exact amount of every troop it asked for. The only thing you run low on is recruits and that is in the 2nd camp and the last camp.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The "Efficiency Bonus" didn't work for me, Lvl 38. I kept getting intercepted and wasted my recruits and time killing off C7. I suggest to just go through C5 and C6.
    Got XP of 4890 for completion.
    The rest of the guide is pretty good, thanks.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Is the Efficiency Bonus for both lvls? Do you have to do it to complet the quest?

World
    Zeus
    block camp 4, advanced level above, and bypass camp 3 w/ 41 S, positions below; vet attack Skunk w/ 160 Xbow, 40 cav, 50 r 1 round;

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Reply to Thread