Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Adventure] Sons of the Veld

World
    Zeus
    Yup, it's Chuck..

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This is a very costly adventure for the rewards, some of the blocks are tough to pull off to save on troop loss, some easier, the loss of 300+ cav on the metal tooth camps is a real pain too, tough adventure strange it is for only 2 player ...

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Because this adventure isn't worth much (50 coin if that) I decided to try an experience only run. I took out camps a2, a4, b1, b3s, d3s and d6s.
    I lost around 214 recruits and gained 3880 experience. About 18 experience per recruit loss.
    I know it's not amazing and there is no loot involved, but it's better than letting the adventure rot in my star menu.

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rantankerous View Post
    Because this adventure isn't worth much (50 coin if that) I decided to try an experience only run. I took out camps a2, a4, b1, b3s, d3s and d6s.
    I lost around 214 recruits and gained 3880 experience. About 18 experience per recruit loss.
    I know it's not amazing and there is no loot involved, but it's better than letting the adventure rot in my star menu.
    I just just wondering myself if i should run one for the xp, that doesnt seem a bad loos to xp ratio (xp run only). Many thanks

MEPH

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    When I add method2 blocks and the veteran, I get it down to max 2142R, 85B, 220C losses

Haven't tested the blocks yet ... will probably do that on the test server.
    Attached Images

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Troops in the last camp
    Attached Images

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    gotta admit seems like a waste for the work put in to it

Recruit
    Is this guide obsolete now with the changes in pathing and blocking?
    May your day be filled with song, beauty, and serenity.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by topwolf123 View Post
    In your simulation, it says we have to kill metal tooth in sector Foxtrot. But in fact, we have to kill chuck, and thus, your simulation is not working at all. You must send a 1st wave of 130 cavs, and a 2nd wave of 120 longbowmans, 15R, 45M, 20S.
    omg I wish I would have saw this first. I did what starfire said to do and just lost both my waves. ugh. After the 2 waves that starfire suggests, there is still 10 roughnecks left.

Recruit
    Any luck with your investigations yet? I'm trying to do the same, albeit on the European server, using veterans and whatever elite soldier and xbow I have by now, but I'd be happy to see what you have and perhaps test or see if I have alternatives.

Reply to Thread