Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [UBI Official] Test Server Now Open

World
    Zeus
    Too many trolls.

Recruit
    It was working fine yesterday but now I can't login, I try to use my facebook account and it just keeps going back to the login screen.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I can not log in to the test server, i tried using the origional sign in, no luck, i tried changing my password, it let me do that but no luck signing in, i even tried usind my alt. email address with new passwords still no luck. Same thing keeps going back to log in screen.

Former Community Manager BB_Katealyst's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    We had problems with the test server and took it down for maintenance. It should be back up now!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I tried to login/register and I can't get in either. I go to register and enter in my uplay information and the screen just refreshes telling me I'm not logged in. If I type an invalid pw (or login) it tells me that, so that's good. I've been trying to do this since last night, but knew then there was server issues. Thought they were just continuing thru today, but know others are in now and it's working (for some)....

i'm in the test server and started to build up good but when i log-out cant get back into the server now hmm
    Last edited by Mladiatus; 02-09-12 at 01:23 pm.

Recruit
    going into the new server.. do we have to start all over again!? I'd like to see if it's better than beta but I don't wanna start all over!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    the link doesnt work to get to the register page

World
    Zeus
    Can't log on to test server. Seems like the test should be to figure out how to keep a server up.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I haven't been able to log into the test server for over a week. Each time I log in it takes me back to the home page. I'm using my Uplay account and my email address to log in and I haven't had any success.