Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: [UBI Official] Test Server Now Open

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This stupid thing is not working at all. Who wants to wait hours in qeue. It's pathethic. Don't tell me to do the FB thing, I don't do social media at all.

Recruit
    I LOVE all the new changes!! However I have 2 questions I can't seem to find the answers to: 1) There are a LOT of complaints about how the trade keeps refreshing itself too fast, making it almost impossible to do decent trades. Is that being looked into and about when can we expect it to be fixed? about? 2) I know this coming Thursday brings the moving of buildings... YAY!!!! But will all those nice new features be moved on Thursday? or do we have to hurry up and wait? The anticipation is killing me!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'm having a problem visiting the adv that I'm doing WOTS IT KEEPS LOGGING me out all day , i even tried refreshing na dal so diff comps,still the same ,send in 2 tickets request and no one awnsered,what should i do?'

Recruit
    BB_K

I cannot log into the test server today, I got on yesterday and played for quite awhile. I tried deleting my cache, but that does not work. I keep getting the login screen when attempting to log on. I can even report a bug, as you have to be logged in to view the forum.

Please help.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    1st time i logged on test server got the survey before I played. I cancelled it, but can't get the survey again now that I have played the server.

How can I get the survey again to get the pirate house?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    why can'y I log in with facebook like I do on normal game

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    ok. someone sent me a link to the survey. completed it. waiting on the reward. : )

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    What is the deal with the rewards that we are supposed to get for logging in, playing for 2+ hours and taking the survey? When are we going to get our rewards? I played all day long completing all the quests that could be completed did 2 adventures (WOTS, and Outlaws). Then I took the survey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandfather View Post
    What is the deal with the rewards that we are supposed to get for logging in, playing for 2+ hours and taking the survey? When are we going to get our rewards? I played all day long completing all the quests that could be completed did 2 adventures (WOTS, and Outlaws). Then I took the survey.
    We're planning on handing them out before the weekend! There will be a post in the official thread (stickied at the top) when they have been dispersed.
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact support

rodneymillerpca
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandfather View Post
    Some of you are missing out on the greater reward. Picture a better, faster, bug free Zeus! Personaly afer seeing the new features and bug fixes I say the developers deserve the better rewards.