Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [UBI Official] Test Server Now Open

Former Community Manager BB_Katealyst's Avatar
    World
    Zeus

[UBI Official] Test Server Now Open

The new Castle Empire testing server will be open starting today, and we want your feedback! Blue Byte is opening a new international testing server where players will be able to test future patches and provide information for the betterment of the game. You can find the testing server FAQ here if you still have questions.

Key Test Server Takeaways:

• Everyone can create an account
    • There is a dedicated forum where you can chat with players from around the world and give your feedback.
    • Detailed information about the current test phase can be found in the test forums
    • Feedback, bug reports, and discussions about the staging server should be posted in the dedicated forum and NOT in the forums of the game worlds
    • Keep in mind that the accounts can (and will) be wiped. Depending on the needs of the test phase the accounts might be manipulated to prevent you from starting at level 1.
    • Although the account will get wiped, you won’t have to register again to join the next test phase. Your account won’t be deleted; just the game data (your progress).

Important information

• The performance of the website hasn’t been optimized yet. We have been working on this and we expect to complete this next weekend.
    • Everybody who has a verified Uplay account will be able to play the game and use the forum.

URL to register: http://www.tsotesting.com
    Testing Server Forums: http://forum.tsotesting.com/forum.php
    Last edited by BB_Katealyst; 02-08-12 at 11:17 am.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    No matter what name I choose it's telling me the name is not available. Even if I try the suggested names they offer.

Edit: I hit register even though it was telling me the name wasn't available and it let me register.

World
    Zeus
    Did you try signing up with your uplay account?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    No, I was creating a brand new account with a different e-mail address and username.

World
    Zeus
    Try using your current uplay account if that is not working. Let me know if it works when you do!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Ok, I've done two things now. First I created a brand new account using new e-mail address and new account name (even though it said the name was unavailable it worked anyway).

Then I used my current uplay account and signed up with the same name I use on Zues and it worked as well.

Do you guys care which account I use to test with?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rantankerous View Post
    Ok, I've done two things now. First I created a brand new account using new e-mail address and new account name (even though it said the name was unavailable it worked anyway).

Then I used my current uplay account and signed up with the same name I use on Zues and it worked as well.

Do you guys care which account I use to test with?
    Nope! So long as it works I personally just used my uplay account to sign up.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    K, then I have to ask the obvious question...since I have two accounts can I just send all my stuff to one? haha (I know it's against regular rules but it is a test server so maybe I could just consolidate).

World
    Zeus
    I used my fb one and got straight in.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rantankerous View Post
    K, then I have to ask the obvious question...since I have two accounts can I just send all my stuff to one? haha (I know it's against regular rules but it is a test server so maybe I could just consolidate).
    Don't push! that wouldn't be an authentic testing experience!

Haha, we prefer you use a single account