Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Adventure Price Guide List

Quote Originally Posted by dwayne619 View Post
    k if we set a price margin for everything how would we do business think about it, if all the prices were the same in all your retail stores they wouldnt do much business , in fact in can walk into any walmart store and pick an item and drive right down the road to another walmart store and teh price will be different, prices are set forth in the area you are in if you live in a rich area you pay more tha your poorer areas. drive around and look at your gas stations that is the same company there gas prices will be different depending on the area it is in.

im not trying to under cut anyone im just trying to bring bussiness my way, hell its the AMERICAN WAY,

That is good and all, but I can see what Jethro is trying to do and I support it. They are trying to establish what is a fair range to sell these Adventures for. There will always be people who sell higher and lower and that is their prerogative, but everything has a price, just trying to figure out what is a FAIR price.

Signature by Emahs2
    [13:13] SERVER: You are not allowed to add yourself to your ignore list.

World
    Zeus
    k if we set a price margin for everything how would we do business think about it, if all the prices were the same in all your retail stores they wouldnt do much business , in fact in can walk into any walmart store and pick an item and drive right down the road to another walmart store and teh price will be different, prices are set forth in the area you are in if you live in a rich area you pay more tha your poorer areas. drive around and look at your gas stations that is the same company there gas prices will be different depending on the area it is in.

im not trying to under cut anyone im just trying to bring bussiness my way, hell its the AMERICAN WAY,
    i don't think the issue was with the price you were asking, rather that you are trying to sell your goods in a thread that explicitly asked that you not advertise sales.

Signature Banner by Emahs2

World
    Zeus

You missed the point.
    It was that you should start your own adventures for sale thread.
    This one is for discussion of prices, not for people to try and sell them.

World
    Zeus
    Thnx to everyone who defends the purpose of this thread. Dwayne619 I don't care what you sell adventures for.... I just down want ads on this thread..... There is a trade section on the forum for that.
    Creator of the Old TSO Guide List, which is now in xMISTY's control..
    Joined Aug.8.2011

Reply to Thread