Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 146 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Evil_J Adventure Guides

Settler
    World
    Ares
    How do I prevent the adventure from closing after the short run ends on Oil Lamp, because that is what just happened to me. Do I just ignore the quest completions?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis69 View Post
    How do I prevent the adventure from closing after the short run ends on Oil Lamp, because that is what just happened to me. Do I just ignore the quest completions?

Yep. Do not click any of those balloons. I failed that 2x so far, and one was not even my adventure... :/ Now, I can't seem to get one to drop so I can pay folks back. lol

Bottom line (IMHO) is to be sure your ls tags are complete before the short version is done, and then hope you can overcome the subconscious urge to click the flashing buttons.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Ares
    why are they not dropping? geesh how stingy.
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Zeus
    Good question, seems SLT dropping BLT and Wisdom dropping Oil Lamps have either taken a dump or I'm on a horrible run of luck... 1 BLT in last 19 SLT; Have run 14 Wisdoms with no Oil Lamp...

01JUN2016 = 15 Wisdoms and no Oil Lamp.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    Ouch!!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis69 View Post
    i suggest to ignore the quest completions right since the very first quest to kill 6 leaders, so in case you forget and click it, there will be 2 more quests to complete before the adventure ends

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_J View Post
    i suggest to ignore the quest completions right since the very first quest to kill 6 leaders, so in case you forget and click it, there will be 2 more quests to complete before the adventure ends
    Excellent idea! Thank you... Now if only I could get one to drop...
    "My religion encompasses all religions. I believe in God, I believe in the universe. I believe you are god, I believe I am god; I believe the earth is god and the universe is god. We're all god."
    --- Ray Bradbury

Settler
    World
    Ares
    The short version of Oil Lamp needs 1222MS, not 1045MS.....

World
    Zeus
    UPDATE
    - updated island arch 4 guide, elite and normal troops
    - updated island arch 5 and 6 guides, only elite troops in these, saved tons of time in the racks

besieged guide should be updated sometime over this weekend

nords guide ill try to update it soon too, that one is boring :/

World
    Zeus
    UPDATE
    - added updated version of besieged city guide, added the previously empty leader, added new blocks, improved some combos, etc, saved lots of time in the racks

Reply to Thread