Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Saniis Roaring Bull Adventure Guide (New pathing, Xbows)

Noble
    computer chair atm, but always at home in my head
    World
    Zeus
    i actually do that type of blocking all the time, prefer it really. i find it easier to count out the dots from my attack gen to the blocked camps aggro zone, count back tht many dots from the entrance to the blocked camp to my blocking gen's garrison, and send my attack when the blocker reaches tht position, than to try to place my garrisons perfectly so i can send them 1 after the other. i find there r always little details on the map u can pinpoint as being where ur blocker will be when u send ur attacker. as far as the general taking time to come out of his garrison, it will take the same amount of time for the blocker to enter the blocked camp and fully engage it, so if u count out the dots correctly u wont have a problem

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanii View Post
    i would agree with that, in this adv though upper left have you found a spacing that meets that need in that limited area of only 4 positions available?
    take a look at my RB guides, all blocks done by positioning the garrisons, i do that for 90% of the blocks

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_J View Post
    take a look at my RB guides, all blocks done by positioning the garrisons, i do that for 90% of the blocks
    I did, i guess it's just a difference of opinion and what we can display. On your RB guide it looks like you tell people to place two gens in upper left x2 and x1. You show attacking c4 with two waves using x1 and x2 but then for c5 block x1 is already dead unless there is another reg gen somewhere up there, so either people wait for recovery or there is another reg gen up there for the c5 block usage that is not shown right? Whereas in mine although i started out with similar positioning for launches on blocks, i have another gen up there for the 2 wave where he gets wounded and another for the block so did the best i could see.

World
    Zeus
    yeah i only show the prints for blocking positions, or very specific places to put your garrison, that extra general just place him behind x2 so he doesnt get in the way

World
    Zeus
    I play Roaring Bull Adv everyday.. and i follow Sanii's excellent guide.. thank u bro.

Reply to Thread