Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Guild Quest Explanation

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Blkhtdmvrk View Post
    Our guild has finished as a whole some of the guild quests and after we finish them the experience given for the next one increases....I did some checking and some guilds reward is still at 64 exp, which is what it started at.....Now, our guilds is 164 exp and it was 147 on thursday.....so it went up 17 exp.....I believe that the reward for doing guild quests is going up 16 or 17 exp a time.....which would mean are guild has done 6 guild quest which is about right.....
    Your guild didn't happen to increase in members during this time did it? If it did that would account for raise in xp too.

I was looking on the thread to see if anyone had noticed anything from doing these quests regularly but finding that information is next to impossible since no one wants to do them.

The way I've done it for now to prevent my members from accidentally accepting one of these quests is to chose one of the less outrageous quests and offer my members the resources so they can complete them and get them out of the way. Then I just simply never finish the main quest. This will force the other quests to go in waiting where members are unable to click them. But we'll still be able to see just how crappy each daily quest is as the quests in waiting get pushed out.

At least this is the plan. I'm halfway there for members accepting quests. I just hope that once this is all done the quest doesn't automatically complete.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    my guild does every guild quest , and the experience reward is based on your level. The reward stays the same until you level up and only then will the experience gained increase. It is only a slight increase but its still an increase. Still not worth the materials invested at any level .

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    ok why dont we make the guild quests harder but make the reward like 5000 xp so the quest could be obtain 400 steel swords and you would get 100 gc and 50 granite on top of 5000 xp

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    ok maybe thats a little extreme but somthing like that

Soldier
    i beleive i am speaking for all of zeus server when i say THIS IS NOT WHAT MATTERS RIGHT NOW, FIX THE EXISTING ISSUES BEFORE TACKLING NEW ONES and at least answer some of the pertinent questions those of us who are on zeus have!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This post was started August 17th with an explanation that in my opinion is incomprehensible. No disrespect intended, it simply doesn't make any sense whatsoever to me.

I read through all the posts/responses to date and there is Not One person who thinks these guild quests are worth doing, myself included. How long and what will it take for the devos to "hear" us?!?

Why on earth would anyone in their right mind "make available" insane amounts of resources for disproportionate returns and a pittance of XP? Yet the guild quests remain in play.

We support our fellow guildies - if anyone has a need for resources, we send it to them. I'd sooner send resources to fellow guildies in need rather than to lose/waste them to these outrageous guild quests.

Unfortunately we can't delete them fast enough, before some poor unsuspecting guildie falls prey to them and loses out. Very frustrating.

Guild quests are not worth the rewards offered, resources lost or the XP. DELETE DELETE DELETE!

World
    Zeus
    Some of my members do not even get the guild quest in their quest book. Why is that?

World
    Zeus
    Thanks for this clarification.

I would say that halloween is a very long time to await, everyone who has been here from the start has been expecting this game to be fun from the start, a complete package, yet this has both not been delivered, nor fixed in a time frame that almost all other games use. (which is less than week after Launch, they fix the servers

Now, the good news.

Guilds are being focused on. its shameful to have to await a full year now? (or two years?) for this issue to bubble up to the top, but not every game can be made of gold.

The one thing i would want more from this development is for the devs to show us "possibilities" on how guilds will interact with PvP. I have a few theories of my own, but this news brings a new curveball, that and the "tech points". Providing that the tech points add from the current production, and does not degrade anything, i am perfectly happy with it.

T_D

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Would be a helpful thread if my guild even GOT guild quests :/ Haven't had one for over a month.

Lame.

World
    Zeus
    Fuggedaboudit

I disbanded my guild. Its not worth the bother.
    At least let me sell the guild house I paid gems for.