Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Adventure Guides by Lesson

Settlers Guide
    World
    Zeus

Adventure Guides by Lesson

After much thought, I have decided to release my guides to the public. I will add the google doc links once I have made another pass and am happy with everything. Except Outlaws... I am linking that now, but it has been a guild favorite for a while, so it's been ran alot already.

About my guides: I perfer more of a walk through style guide, so that is what you will find. I use a lot of Advance Blocking, and some of them can get a little on the wild side (My SoV guide has an attack with 7 Generals in play at once), but frankly that is where I find my fun :-). The Entry level requirements for some of them can be fairly high (Most will need Cannons). All use at least 1 Vet.

If there is any risk higher then a 1% chance of a block fail (other then User error), I try to mention it in the guides as well.

In the unlikely event you find that a block has failed, please do the following:

1) Double check garrison placement.
    2) Double check General Type.
    3) Watch the battle log and check your troop selection and also watch it and see how many Rounds it went and whether it won or lost.

If you get to 3 and haven't found the error, feel free to contact me and let me know how many Rounds it went and whether it won or lost.

I make changes and improvements all the time; if you make a local copy of a guide, be sure to check back once in a while to see if there have been any changes/improvements.

Lesson (Zeus)

The Lost Skull - 78r Max loss (if you have enough Generals). 145r Max loss if not. Vet Required. Nothing higher then Cavalry is needed. 3,320 XP

Traitors (Full Run) Max loss 338r - Cannons Required

Sons of the Veld (Full Run) Max Loss 1360r, 220c - Normal loss around 1210r, 220c - Minimum 2 Vets, 1 BHG and 4 Tavern Generals + Cannons Required for best results. Now includes Video (courtesy of Sanii).

The Island of the Pirates - Average loss of 202r - Cannons Required. Best results need Vet and 5 Tavern Generals (or Vet, 4 Tavern and another).

The Dark Brotherhood - Loot Run Min Loss - Lose max of 650 Recruits, 245 Bowman, 38 Militia, 1000ish Cavalry. Cannons Required.

The Dark Brotherhood - Loot Run - Lose max of 672 Recruits, 360 Bowman, 38 Militia, 1000ish Cavalry. Cannons Required. This path allows for easy full garrison Cavalry hits by other players (provided you moved your garrison's out of the way in the landing zone).

The Dark Brotherhood - The clear to the WT using this guide has a few additional losses, but much higher return on the Experience vs the Leader skipping runs above. Cannons Required.

Roaring Bull - Loot Hit: Lose max of 674r, 220b. Cannons needed for best results, but non-cannon option included. Optional addtional Xp hits included - Max 497r, 51s for an additional 15k Xp.

Outlaws - 650r + 25s or 550r+ 100m. My first attempt at a guide, and it was mostly just taking a german map and translating it as I went. Configurations taking almost entirely from the german guide, but I re-worked garrison placements after the pathing changes in July. I may go back and revisit this some day as I have learned a lot more since then.

Motherly Love - Lose max of 140r, 331c. Two Vets + BHG (or Grim) + Cannons needed for best results, but non-cannon, single vet options are included.

Witch of the Swamp - Farming/Speed Run - Lose max of 240r, 132b, Few Soldiers. Uses 6 fast generals (2 Vets, 1 Grim, 3 BHG’s). Cannons for best results, other options included.

Old Friends - Lose max of 210r, 37s with min loss run. Vet required. Cannons for best results, Non-Cannon/Non-Elite option included. Full Experience option included.

Victor the Vicious - Lose max of 814 Recruits, 134 Soldiers, 120 Cavalry. Two Vets + Cannons required.

Surprise Attack - Lose max of 287 Recruits, 43-47 Militia, 30 Soldier - Vet + 4 Tavern generals required.

End of the World - By Sanii and Myself. Included here in case it sticks aroun dafter the event is over... or returns.

Enjoy and good luck!
    Last edited by Lesson; 04-17-13 at 04:57 pm. Reason: Added The Lost Skull

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have to be the first to reply. I can honestly say these are the best guides out there, im proud i have been allowed to use them!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    These are very nice guides... I have ran all them and find the more they get on "the wild side" the more impressed I am. Just dont let Les_N know i said that :-P

Settlers Guide
    World
    Zeus
    Last guide (RB) has been released.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Very nice Guides. more explanation and simple. Great Job .Thanks a lot Les

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Phenomenal. TY Lesson (Les_N). Your complex blocks are remarkable.

World
    Zeus
    I agree, much creativity. Excellent, simply excellent!

Settlers Guide
    World
    Zeus
    Added Motherly Love guide

Settlers Guide
    World
    Zeus
    Sons of the Veld (Full Run) Max Loss 1360r, 220c - Normal loss around 1210r, 220c - Minimum 2 Vets, 1 BHG and 4 Tavern Generals + Cannons Required for best results.

Now includes Video (courtesy of Sanii).

Settlers Guide
    World
    Zeus
    EotW guides were added.

Reply to Thread