Poll: What do you think we should do?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Auctions?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxia View Post
    Completely agree. I miss auctions... Whether bidding or buying or selling, I was always watching, it was entertaining. As far as getting the word out its as FieryEmber said it gets out quick.. I know I mass mail my guild when I know one is happening and everyone on my friends list lol
    Yeah I am hoping to choose between elite or regular auctions and have it all set up by this friday starting at about 9PM

World
    Zeus
    I am willing to auction of some lots of bulk resources. To be honest, I can sell a ton on trade

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartimaeus View Post
    Yeah I am hoping to choose between elite or regular auctions and have it all set up by this friday starting at about 9PM
    I'm not sure what you mean by elite or regular..?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    An elite auction that only had lootspots, gem sprees, granite, BK, Nords, RB, parrots and gold depos. Maybe map frags.

Keep the resource lots and meat/fish depos and adventure packs out of it.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxia View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by elite or regular..?
    Well when a lot of the higher end players wanted to get away from all the interruptions and drama on global 2 they created elite auctions and only told a few select people where and when it was and to tell their guild about it but not to announce it on global or help

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBest View Post
    An elite auction that only had lootspots, gem sprees, granite, BK, Nords, RB, parrots and gold depos. Maybe map frags.

Keep the resource lots and meat/fish depos and adventure packs out of it.
    I have to say that would severally take down on the amount of people able to participate in the auctions to mostly players higher than lvl35. So my vote is going for auctions in global 2 but since this should be a popular vote I can't just pick and choose where I want it to be.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartimaeus View Post
    Well when a lot of the higher end players wanted to get away from all the interruptions and drama on global 2 they created elite auctions and only told a few select people where and when it was and to tell their guild about it but not to announce it on global or help
    Ah gotcha... ya sorry was confused on what you meant.... I went to all the private auctions as well. I feel that most are fairly respectful about auction rules and such.. and if not we all know as well as they do that they will be ignored so it is a good motivator to respect the rules of auction. So I'm not sure that privates necessarily need to be held anymore... I would just be happy with auctions again lol

World
    Zeus
    that is true

World
    Zeus
    Are we ready for auctions????? Well you better be because tomorrow night starting at 9PM EST in global2 AUCTIONS will be taking place!!!

Hope to see all of you there.

World
    Zeus
    Auctions tonight in 15 minutes people in global2 hurry and whisper me before the list gets to long

Reply to Thread