Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: game wont load

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

game wont load

now what another rollback coming WTF i get to initializing login que island wont load just blue grey screen and the sound is messed up not my pc cache or anything like that this is why i stopped playing b4 get it fixed b4 i permanently leave&kiss my hard earned real $ goodbye
    here is a pic of my island nice aint it ? way to go BB

Recruit
    this is my problem too 2 days now

World
    Zeus
    I was having loads of issues.... I switched browsers... back to chrome and so far so good, there are still some lingering bugs kicking around, but I am able to play.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    tried diff browsers same results not my pc i can play many games no probs

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by NOIDEA View Post
    tried diff browsers same results not my pc i can play many games no probs
    Sorry to hear that N.... thought maybe it might help

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    even worse got 8 lvl 5 gold mines running buffs prolly run out by now, got a couple days of ore in them , but if they collapse im done with this game im not replacing 8 lvl 5 gold mines at my expense.

Recruit
    I have the same blue screen of death. I can hear the birds chirping (but fast) and the island never loads. Tried different browsers, computers, friends computer in a different city, CCleaner, flash updates, cache and flash clears... not sure it could be my end. No response to the ticket still. Guess it's not looking like much a future for me here.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by GarusCrownGuard View Post
    I have the same blue screen of death. I can hear the birds chirping (but fast) and the island never loads. Tried different browsers, computers, friends computer in a different city, CCleaner, flash updates, cache and flash clears... not sure it could be my end. No response to the ticket still. Guess it's not looking like much a future for me here.
    exactly........ think the birds are on pcp or meth i did get a response tho lmao try clearing your cache ect etc etc same old blame it on my pc deal 2 days now my island is now in ruins 8 lvl 5 gold mines collapsed prolly by now oh well yeah ive tried diff browser pc's etc same results checked for updates etc remove flash 11 and reininstalled no diff its not on my end yeah im prolly done with this game since there just a few of us having this prob there be no hurry to fix if they even fix it at all

here too..

Recruit
    Same issue here since the update last week. Very frustrating at the lack of communication from BB

Reply to Thread