Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Voucher Codes - Working List

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    I was informed that 934-38FB-C9F4 was for a starter kit giving loot like planks, stones...plus 100 gems and that this was a code given at the start of the 20th anniversary event around June 27, 2013

Both GamesRadar.com giveaway & FreeMMOstation.com had a limited amount of codes for a prize package that was just like this description and around that same date.

I am inclined to believe that this one code might have been a personal code. The fact that, when others type it in, it tells you it's already been redeemed instead of being invalid is what make it so confusing and seeming to be a good code for new players to use.

We have tested this very code with brand new players and I can confirm that they too have gotten the message of already redeemed.

Therefore I won't be adding this code to the list since it is looking like it might have been part of the outside website giveaways that are posted in the expired section.
    Last edited by CL_Aquila; 07-28-13 at 11:59 am. Reason: update on the validity of this code

World
    Zeus
    Great work, Aquila!

Ottawa? I just noticed your location. I used to live at Bank and Hunt Club. =]
    *Price Lists, Value Calculations, Adventure Guides, Helpful Links*

Join us on Forum Groups, Facebook and Google+

cameronmm6
    thk u Aquila your a life saver

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Good work- got a couple to take- thanx for the assist

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    Just added some info about the mmorpg.com Colored Finesmith giveaway

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    incase nobody has seen it theres 1100 approx codes left for a free colorful finesmith out there at

mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/456/The-Settlers-Online-Premium-Building-Giveaway.html

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    I've got to get to bed right now but I'll be keeping an eye on the amount of codes left and will be updating my initial post with that info

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ballswack View Post
    incase nobody has seen it theres 1100 approx codes left for a free colorful finesmith out there at

mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/456/The-Settlers-Online-Premium-Building-Giveaway.html

Cool.

Is that building tradeable? If you destroy it will it go back to the star menu in case you want to unpack it (when you run out of space).

World
    Ares
    Thank you so kindly. You've eased the pain that came with the codes being put on sites I don't have accounts on and never will.

World
    Zeus
    Thankee you!!!

Reply to Thread