Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NEW Science System Quests Introduced

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Its gotten to the point where after each maintenance and update if UBI does NOT screw something up i would be surpised

World
    Zeus
    Just started to do the Maturation chain quests and at Obligations. Asking me to put in 10 tomes for the Explorer. No way do I want 10 tomes to be spent.

I want to do 11 + 9 to get to the next tier. There are not more than 9 tome points that I'd rather spend on the explorer.

This is really lame that you are forcing us to spend our points in a certain way. It's really bad enough that these books cost so much and takes so long to produce. We can't be wasting books like this on silly useless quests.

Please change this so that it requires us only to spend 1 tome. and 1 codex for explorer and geo quest lines to complete the quests.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I'm with everyone on the stuff costing way too much, 1500 EXW , & 800 Ti, for 1 cotex? (Not to mention what it cost to make a manuscripts & tomes) But that is not why I'm writing....

If I increase the chance to find EXW, by 8%, on very long treasure searches (VLTS) will this not bring my chances of finding the other stuff down? Why would I want to do that? Or is it find some wood + the other stuff that is hard to obtain? I'm at a loss where to put my last 2 tomes in this section.

Any suggestions.....This explorer (unless a quest comes up) only goes on VLTS.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Just for reference, the quest text for these quests is actually a bad translation. The game wants you to invest a certain amount of those science books into your whole set of geologists and explorers. It doesn't require they actually go into a single explorer or geologist to complete them. I've completed the explorer one and almost completed the geologist one. The counter is moving up while the books are going into separate geologists. (And the same happened with my explorers.)

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    it only counts one. my dozen scouts say you are wrong.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Hrmm... Must've been a weird bug with mine, then. Or I miscounted the amount of books I had in them.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Vocational Training

I cannot start the last quest. It says waiting on two other quests but i cannot see the Gold Standard quest in my book anywhere. Has anyone else seen this?
    Attached Images

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmoth View Post
    I cannot start the last quest. It says waiting on two other quests but i cannot see the Gold Standard quest in my book anywhere. Has anyone else seen this?
    You're probably not the correct level to start it.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    .. u really shod rethink the rewards on "Vocational training" and "Maturation" Quests .. why not try put xp for lvl'ing to explorers and geologists .. with every search he can gain some xp .. for exemple .. for searching and find a stone deposit 5xp ... for searching and not found 1xp ... for copper deposit 10x and not found 2 xp ... and so on .. at a certain xp u get lvl .. with lvl u get points that u will use them as u want where u want

Reply to Thread