Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic? Woodyard

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    BB knows its audience. We are gullible enough to buy anything...Oooo, look! There's something new and shiny! Let's buy this expensive woodyard that we don't need, and don't have room for. And aside from all of that, the quest rewards are XP. In other words, if you are level 50, you get nothing. If I have to make room for this monstrosity on my island (because I STILL can't blow up mountains) could I at least have star coins instead of XP as a quest reward?

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    oh just wait. This is the FIRST of the epic workyards. They are coming out with more.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wimpy
    Wimpyville does not have a Fairy Castle nor will we have an Epic Woodyard.
    Well said

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconus2004 View Post
    oh just wait. This is the FIRST of the epic workyards. They are coming out with more.
    They are still planning on making a Epic Work Yard for Bars (Bronze, Iron, Steel and Titanium) and one for Swords (Bronze, Iron, Steel and Dama)

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    This is an ECONOMY game, I enjoy making smart and profitable decisions. Why do they have to do this so illogically? I could surely afford all the beans and materials for the quest chain...but it's not a logical decision to make! Why can't we have both? Just because it's new doesn't mean we should throw logic out the door, I want an epic workyard that replaces more buildings than the space that it takes up so that it saves space, and a quest chain that does not make you feel like a dumb sucker who is jumping through dumb hoops for no apparent reason.

Oh and thanks for making me find every single collectible for some reason!? That was a lot of fun for me and my eyes.

World
    Zeus
    Epic FailYard.....Again New Content that punishes the loyal level 50 player....

The production times and values need to be doubled or tripled to make it worth the 10+k gold coin investment....Even then it might still be a disappointment....No matter how you use it.....because of the no cutters feature it screws up your economy.....In order to keep balance I have to build more cutters....For instance if I put all three on pwl to coal my pwl go from balanced to minus 25k.....there is no way as its currently set-up to maintain a balanced economy....In order to add this building I have had to completely readjust the whole schematics of my island....

Thanks for adding new content that is completely frustrating to use.....

World
    Zeus
    this building got rave reviews from the 'test only' crowd, which is why we need more live players over there testing and giving feedback

World
    Zeus
    there were lots of complaints about this building.
    even a thread with a similar title as this one.
    too big... too expensive... upgrade costs too high... no star coins... etc
    in the end, BB wanted it, and it was coming no matter what was said.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I'm upgrading it to the max...haha! just getting TWO exotic mills to lvl5 costs what... close to 100k gc? (just to be torn down immediately after quest is done)....

i'm thinking LONG TERM! lol....

Settlers Guide
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanGodCamper View Post
    They are still planning on making a Epic Work Yard for Bars (Bronze, Iron, Steel and Titanium) and one for Swords (Bronze, Iron, Steel and Dama)
    Heh, they are going to need an Epic Mine to fuel those.

Reply to Thread