Reply to Thread

Thread: Feedback - Changelog 6/18/14

Retired Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

Feedback - Changelog 6/18/14

Please leave feedback or questions about the patch notes from 6.18.2014 maintenance here.
    **Retired**

Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact Support

World
    Zeus
    yay! adventures are dropping collectibles and soccer balls!

ive heard one person complain about still being in the negative with build licences
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

LoLex
    Totally disappointed with balls from adventures: 2-6 balls if you get any? .. I mean.. that's beyond level of joke or trolling.

Seriously, just remove balls from event shop and put gems directly, there is no good for us to spam adventure for 2-6 balls each for next 20 days.

Even more, we have 20 more days left from this even, assuming some one have nothing else to do and can do 10 adventure per day, in best case and assuming all drop balls, what will not gonna happen, but lets get the best possibility, means 20 days * 10 adventure per day * 6 balls = 1200 balls. And this event require 15k balls. Whats the point to lose next 20 days for nothing.. I mean, this even is not good for our sanity. Seriously, or remove balls from event shop and replace them with gems or drastically increase the balls from adventures.

Anyway, I highly doubt our feedback will have any value, we given a lot of feedback on test server and seems nobody cared about.

World
    Ares
    Today I got 18 from the BK adventure and yeah 6 in a DP adventure.
    Still around from time to time.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    The balls from adventures are arguably so low that it's not even worth bothering with them, but the rest of the event seems like it will amount to a decent amount, even if every aspect of the event seems like the collection rate is very slow going.

Reply to Thread