Reply to Thread

Thread: Updated Ares Price List

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Updated Ares Price List

I have made a price list since every other Ares price list I have encountered has been outdated, the prices being way off in most places. If anyone has any suggestions, i'll be happy to read them here or in game via mail. For right now this is what I have found the current pricings to be. Lastly, sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forums, its my first time posting :P

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...UE&output=html

Happy to hear any feedback!

World
    Ares
    quite off my price list. Buying and sell prices are different. Unless that's an average your prices are off :P

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I made it the average of the buying and selling price, a price that you could usually buy or sell at.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Would be interested in buff prices, especially with these lucky explorers filling my star. I try to judge by current prices, but then I see a low price that's half the high. Make up my mind, people. Going to have to experiment some.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    price list for some items is quite inaccurate like Dp ls sells regularly for 250c ; dp adv is like 100c or below lol

bronze is what 45-50c per k? way above 35c.

World
    Ares
    awesome DeReapa17. Is this list updated often and are these average prices that one can use as a rough guide?
    Still around from time to time.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    The list is updated as I see fit, and yes it is a rough guide,

And to Zaka, lol sorry forgot to put a dash by the bronze, still researching that price

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Tossed some buff prices on there, they are just rough estimates, and may change, seeing as one week people will buy Lucky Explorer buffs for 100c then buy them for 300c the next week, :P

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Noticed that earlier. Thanks for starting that list. I agree, though, these lucky explorer buffs are wildly fluctuating. Even day to day. I've been doing the same as you with scarecrows, harvest ritual, and also whips & carrots. Not even bothering trying to sell those.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Motherly Love LS is worth more than a BK. I regularly swap them for RB or sell for 1100. BLT HLT and CLT were going for coins during the event but I rarely see them go for anything other than beans now and I also see them selling for 10k min and as high as 12k when they do sell for coins. You will prolly never get a price for return to bandits nest lol, with the loot on that quest its worth more than a ft imo and it would take a steep price to get someone to part with it unless they just dont know what they have.

Reply to Thread