Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New Barracks and New Weaponsmith

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ScriptX View Post
    Well they asked if we are intrested in Pvp so they might be considering the option. Though if does come once i hope it wont be attacking random settler islands but a fight taking place on a seperate island. (i wouldnt want to come back from a weak break to see my stuff loooted)
    If they made PvP so that this would happen, I would be leaving the game. I left Evony because of things like that. I have a life, and I have to be off the game more than I'm on it.
    "Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared."--Capt. Eddie Rickenbacker

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wimpy View Post
    Link doesn't work for me.
    Me, either. :-(
    "Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared."--Capt. Eddie Rickenbacker

World
    Zeus
    they've already said PvP will be separate from home island. Besides the current 50 islands are so full, you probably won't find a landing spot for your general to attack another player with anyways. lol

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...y-Update-11-20

sorry it's working now. but if you look in the archives for dev-diaries 11-20-2012 BB_meesherbeans started it

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by G_F_M View Post
    just think this looks like the PvP pic we got 2 yrs ago
    From the links you showed us, these builds do not appear anywhere on that posting so these 2 buildings are pretty new.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    my point was the other building were also shown to us 2yrs ago so until i get a beta key i'm NOT holding my breath

Reply to Thread