Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Game performance degraded after Sep 24th maintenance

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Simply getting bored of the server lag... Thinking about quitting, for the first time. Wanted to update some trading, cost me about half an hour and still not succeeded.... Not playable anymore in this way

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitanium View Post
    So, BB...going to do anything about the lag that has rendered the game virtually unplayable. I, for one, don't care about the time being shortened for geos, explorers, etc. Would rather play the game with out the constant lag, screen, and chat freezes.
    This.

Between buffs not dropping, Depots that evaporate, trades that don't place, and it taking 2-10 minutes to update the trade list to even find out...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Okay, it's obvious that the weekly reset did absolutely NOTHING to resolve the lag that's making the game totally unplayable. Could we at least get some response from a BB saying they've identified the problem, what they're going to do fix the problem, the couldn't get a rat's rear end about the problem, something... ? I've already had to cancel one guild event because of this incredible lag/freezing, and, if it weren't for the guild, I would have already quit over it. I'm still considering a TSO "vacation" until you get this resolved.

This has been a known issue for over a week now, and it is not minor. What does it take to get you people to do your job and fix whatever issue you've created?

World
    Ares
    Hi everyone,

We are aware that major performances issues are still affecting your gaming experience. We have applied some hotfixes to the backend, but it wasn't enough.

We have identified additional issues and we have a fix almost ready but we will only deploy it during the next maintenance
    I know that one more week is a long time, but we want to avoid another maintenance week (like last week).

Again, I am really sorry about the poor performances.

Cordially,
    BB_Endesmor

World
    Ares
    Thanks!
    Still around from time to time.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Yes, thank you. I, for one, have noticed an improvement. The lag isn't gone, but it's less than it was, at least for me. And I really appreciate the updates.

World
    Zeus
    Thanks for the update BB_Endesmor.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Same. I have had minimal problems recently, so I'm happy they are and have been working on it.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Thanks for some more gifts. Hopefully things are going better now. I'm still doing alright. Last week all I noticed is that I wanted to slap my lucky explorers because they were coming up super dry (is there a way to slap them?), but the actual game performance has been pretty good for me.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I can't even log in, almost 24hrs now. Is my production gonna stop?

Reply to Thread