Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: daily login resets

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Angry daily login resets

I log in several times each day (yes, logged in) and tonight it reset me back to day one for the daily reward. This is like the third time this has happened and support does not help. They ask for screen shots (seriously) and tell me they can do nothing. I don't believe that - you can't tell me they cannot check my logins.

This is getting tiring - why should I play this game if I am constantly getting ripped off? I logged in three times today, morning, afternoon , and just now. And the evening is when my "day" seems to reset and tonight it reset me back to zero. It seems to be the weekly thing to do - reset - perhaps to force me to buy gems?

This sucks and needs fixed.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    What do you mean by reset? Once you reach day 7, daily login will reset to day 1. You will not have 100 gems a day each day after day 7.
    Is it reseting from day 7 or day 2-6?

World
    Ares
    ClassyGeek, please send me a Private Message and we will look into it.

BB_Endesmor

Settler
    World
    Ares
    its a weekly timer. there is no day 8 reward. once a week of being active earns you 100 gems. the days 1-6 tell you how far you are from day 7 reward of 100 gems. no day 8 just a repeat of days 1-7
    Tug of War III: UserName Wars

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    And I am supposed to know that the rewards reset - how? Several tickets to tech support and no one mentions this? I do not pay any attention to the "day" number, never noticed that it repeated, just thought yes I got some sort of reward every day.

And yes, I do read guides - when the links in the forum actually work or they are not marked Private.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Several tickets to tech support and no one mentions this?
    yeah that is something I think should be brought up. but its not me who said that so I am just going to leave it.
    Tug of War III: UserName Wars

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    The same thing keeps happening to me. It's been weeks since i reached day 7 despite logging in multiple times a day, every day. I'll often get a daily login reward, then log back in less than an hour later and it'll show I've missed 3 days and resets =(

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    yes, reported and sent in tickets and basiclly got told 'your lying, out records show you haven't logged n the past 5-6 days' yet I often get the following to happen:

Day 1 i'll get gems.
    Day 2 I'll get some other bonus
    Day 3 i'll get the 'failed to log in' screen which will show 4-5 green checks and 3 x's (IE it obviously screwed up somewhere because I just got gems 2 days ago NOT 5)
    The 'records' they look at have to be in error because I log in and out twice a day, and have been doing just that for 2 months without missing a single day. I KNOW I'm 'logging in' daily because I have to type in my password twice a day.

I really wish the tech support would stop treating thier players like they are brainless idiots and just check why we keep saying this.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Atma-Darkwolf View Post
    yes, reported and sent in tickets and basiclly got told 'your lying, out records show you haven't logged n the past 5-6 days' yet I often get the following to happen:

Day 1 i'll get gems.
    Day 2 I'll get some other bonus
    Day 3 i'll get the 'failed to log in' screen which will show 4-5 green checks and 3 x's (IE it obviously screwed up somewhere because I just got gems 2 days ago NOT 5)
    The 'records' they look at have to be in error because I log in and out twice a day, and have been doing just that for 2 months without missing a single day. I KNOW I'm 'logging in' daily because I have to type in my password twice a day.

I really wish the tech support would stop treating thier players like they are brainless idiots and just check why we keep saying this.
    Please send me a Private Message and include your ticket number, I will look into it.

Cordially,
    BB_Endesmor

World
    Zeus
    I have given up on the test server. Three days and I can't get on. If no one cares enough to fix it, I don't care enough to keep trying.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Reply to Thread