Reply to Thread

Thread: Rubble/Rock/Mountain Demolition Crew & Shotfirer

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Rubble/Rock/Mountain Demolition Crew & Shotfirer

Just browse zone and image to see what each of the Rubble, Rock and Mountain will give you has free space.

Hopefully this can be usefull for some players find the best placements to use those costly rock buffs!

http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/ne...ne - Shotfirer

Just browse image one by one and go back to see change and given free space.
    Use the arrows on each side of the image to go forward or back

I try different ways to make it look nice but this way it is less messy and you see one by one after each rubble or rock or mountain that get removed what it give you has free space.

chronological order

Zone 3
    Zone 6
    Zone 7
    Zone 9
    Last edited by bashing; 02-26-15 at 08:40 pm. Reason: chronological order+fix some missing spots

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    very nice Bashing, thanks alot bro

World
    Ares
    This is cool, bashing.
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Ares
    I've pinned the thread.

BB_Endesmor

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    So far it seems the fast majority of 'blowups' will give you enough room for a singular building. Demolition crews (mountains) seem like a bad buy at the moment.

I've found 3 exceptions so far (I've only worked on Sector 7 and Sector 8, which contains nearly half of the removable rock/rubble/mountains).

The lone rock in the far west middle of sector 7, that sits on the peninsula with a little island to north and south, will give you two 2x2 spots.

The two rocks in the northeast corner of sector 7 or northwest corner of sector 8. One rock is in sector 7, one rock in sector 8 immediately west of the mountain. Each of these rocks will give you a 2x4 space (enough room for 2 regular buildings) when demolished.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    So basically although the item I purchased states it will provide up to 9 spaces there is no way to actually utilize this? What a waste of 1K gems. Thanks a lot BG

Reply to Thread