Reply to Thread

Thread: Iron Ore mines won't deplete or be found

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Iron Ore mines won't deplete or be found

I have two ore mines that report "Exhausted" AND have 550 Iron Ore in them. lol. The explorer can't find a new vein AND the mines don't give resources. Anyone else have this? Both of mine are in sector 8.

Usual refresh does not work.

World
    Zeus

Mine problems.

Yeah, same stuff. Note that it is not limited to s8. My snapshot is in s3:

Mine issues.

Also, it turns out that you can go ahead and place a mine over it and the trash goes away.

Oh, and for the benefit of any BB folk who might be interested, I have noted that is only seems to happen to one of the mines discovered by geologists who are using (and activate) the skill, "Two Iron in One." The second mine, also in the same sector, is appropriately identified in the screenshot. To assure these were the mated mines, I verified my other 14 mines did NOT have that skill activated on them.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Flee View Post
    I have two ore mines that report "Exhausted" AND have 550 Iron Ore in them. lol. The explorer can't find a new vein AND the mines don't give resources. Anyone else have this? Both of mine are in sector 8.

Usual refresh does not work.
    I had some in sector 6. They were also the 2 iron in 1 discoveries. I just forgot to save my screen-shot!
    "My religion encompasses all religions. I believe in God, I believe in the universe. I believe you are god, I believe I am god; I believe the earth is god and the universe is god. We're all god."
    --- Ray Bradbury

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The fix I used was to tear down the abandoned mine and then rebuild on top. That seems to work. It wouldn't let me rebuild directly on the abandoned mine (even though it showed a new vein).

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    hmm i'm able to build on the exhausted refound mine... only once i had to refresh to show that it was 'refound' on the pile of rubble.. All the rebuilt mines seem to be depleting ok.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartyPants1 View Post
    [...] Also, it turns out that you can go ahead and place a mine over it and the trash goes away. [...]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    hmm i'm able to build on the exhausted refound mine... only once i had to refresh to show that it was 'refound' on the pile of rubble.. All the rebuilt mines seem to be depleting ok.
    Found same thing: Verify that the mine has been rediscovered by hovering the mouse over the mine to see that there is ore in the deposit, and you may build on top. More of a nuisance than anything.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    ok im taking it back... the one at the top north of sec 8 will not allow me to build after its refound. last night it was refound, no new 'icon' but the 550 overtop of the exhausted mine icon (didn't they fix this in the last maintenance i thought?) -- it will not allow me to build on that mine till i refresh - which is really inconvenient. there is another mine in s6 and another in s3 that also fail to load th correct graphics after being found - but they do allow me to build over the bad graphics.

World
    Ares
    Hi everyone,

Our programmers are working on it, I will post something in the forums as soon as we are ready to implement improvements.

BB_Endesmor

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Ok, now the same issue is happening in s6 -- finds it - cant build on it till you refresh the game.

Reply to Thread