Reply to Thread

Thread: Request for positioning Generals, Marshals, etc

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Request for positioning Generals, Marshals, etc

Wondering if at all possible to be able to click on any General, Marshall or the other tent makers on your island to have the option to add them BACK to your Star menu & remove their tent off the island. I have hardly any space left & the fact I have all these people popping tents up everywhere is getting crowded. Starting to look like Central Park in New York City now

Also is there any way to actually not have them on a spot on your island at all & still be able to use them or assign troops without having them taking up valuable space on the island??

Or maybe use that large wasted spot in the middle of the very large lake in the middle of the lot as their area & just they stack on top of each other there. Thanks

World
    Ares
    +1

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    agreed... those blasted marshalls are just leeching off my island and not contributing at all.

World
    Zeus
    Another request: being able to send generals back the star from the Island.
    With so many different types of generals this will help players have room for the one's they need at the time

thanks for the listening +

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I'd like to have the gens return to the tavern....all the gens should not go to star, but to the tavern and auto unload. We should be able to click on the tav, select a gen and load it; send per usual way. This would be efficient We should be able to take down the tav after we use it to load, and put it back up again when we need it (unless they remove the silly prank capabilities of the tav).

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Option to put Generals back into Star Menu

This would be helpful for us that do not like them all over the island when we are trying to build. Or a setting we can check so they automatically always go back into star menu when returning from an adventure.

And maybe a option to send them back out onto island just as if they was all landing again from an adventure.

World
    Ares
    Hello everyone,

We have some plans to make the storage of generals more comfortable for everyone. We will share the details once the feature is almost ready.

BB_Endesmor

World
    Zeus
    Super. Love to hear that someone is listening.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    +1 for gens in the tavern - otherwise its just a wasted building...

World
    Ares
    I would like them to just appear in the star where they unload automatically and we can load them from there without having to be on the island space. I would also like gens to load in all available space in adventures as well instead of just a few places here and there. Also when we take a sector on an adventure the ability to load gens stuck in the star anywhere in that new sector instead of a few places in the landing zone we are stuck with now.

Reply to Thread