Reply to Thread

Thread: Gems for Levels?

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Gems for Levels?

So. I was thinking about this earlier with the recent gain in levels. I think it would be interesting to hear from the BB as well on this topic because it could be a reasonable revenue generating gain.

Using gems to purchase levels? It could be plausable.. but could it work? reasonably within the game. Afterall this is a F2P game, but benefits of P2P if desired.

Don't be grumpy with the comments. It's just an honest thought because I see that the XP has gotten.. a bit.. overwhelming for some. I also sort of dislike grinding adventures.

Honest and uncrude feedback is always welcomed. And any BB's; I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on a possibly progressive idea that would benefit both user and creators.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AznPrincess View Post
    So. I was thinking about this earlier with the recent gain in levels. I think it would be interesting to hear from the BB as well on this topic because it could be a reasonable revenue generating gain.

Using gems to purchase levels? It could be plausable.. but could it work? reasonably within the game. Afterall this is a F2P game, but benefits of P2P if desired.

Don't be grumpy with the comments. It's just an honest thought because I see that the XP has gotten.. a bit.. overwhelming for some. I also sort of dislike grinding adventures.

Honest and uncrude feedback is always welcomed. And any BB's; I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on a possibly progressive idea that would benefit both user and creators.
    Since the game has no real pvp, why not?

So some rich person uses gems to level up, what can it hurt?

In the final analysis this is really just a game of amassing stuff, be it bldgs or resources.

So there is no need to level the playing field as you would in a game where there is real pvp.

Reply to Thread