Reply to Thread

Thread: Achievements

Phonia

Achievements

Why is it so hard finding a Old friends adventure I need 2 so I can finish Achievements.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I have two quests for follow-up adventures that I'm pretty sure I will never be able to finish.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I just traded for the follow-ups. I did it right after I completed that lvl 50 coin quest.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    BB nerfed the followup adventure drops from adventures to the ground....that one was mediocre at best....now it's just a mindless and tedious grind.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Off topic.

Is there any point to Old Friends? Every other "Follow Up" has something special. Motherly Love has the Special Gold Mine. Return to the Bandit's Nest has books. More Secluded Experiments has camp buffs. Invasion of the Nords has the Frozen Manor and Arctic Iron Mine. Old Friends has your Old Friends Jack and Ship.
    One army. Pretty please.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    iirc it got added a Noble Residence to it.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Follow up adventures are a myth - I am at level 52 and never have i seen 1 the whole game

Played heaps of the advents that are supposed to drop them - but it never happens - they should increase the drop rate to at least make it a little bit realistic

I wish this issue was fixed!!!

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by GilligansDad View Post
    Follow up adventures are a myth - I am at level 52 and never have i seen 1 the whole game

Played heaps of the advents that are supposed to drop them - but it never happens - they should increase the drop rate to at least make it a little bit realistic

I wish this issue was fixed!!!
    I swear that it seems to fluctuate at times. Back in November I must have got 7 or 8 RBNs. I was getting about a 15% drop rate from BN, including back to back drops. And then - it was just like someone turned off a faucet. I haven't seen one since Mid-December.

I cannot hep but wonder if there's some arcane star alignment chart being followed or if it's just the fickle determination of RNG?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    The quest to do 2 follow up adventures should be "NOT SO HARD" or the drops should be more. Either eliminate the quest or put more drops in the adventures (instead of 1%) please

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    We would like to be able to do other better quests. This seems achievable.

Reply to Thread