Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Once upon a time...Some pink perspectives on some game aspects

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltybeing View Post
    But the developers so grossly want to manipulate and control every aspect it is rapidly becoming impossible to advance at all. "A couple of adventures a week" bull crap. The past few months I can't even do 1 a month anymore. This is rapidly becoming nothing more than a high priced color forms set that doesn't even allow for us to choose the spot we want our little colored pieces to go in. Its like a super overpriced paint by numbers, one that tomorrow you may find you no longer have red and if the game maker finds out we are no longer using red in our patterns they will take the blue away the day after to make us pay. Yeah I know they want us to cash buy items. Go ahead buy them and sit back and watch them devalue your cash purchase until it is absolutely worthless and you regret purchasing it.

Man level 50 will never come fast enough because they will not allow me to be able to hit it and at least feel as though all those hundreds of dollars and thousands of hours weren't in vain. Real fun game. :/
    Reading this I have trouble trying to determine what the developers have done to make level 50 harder to get. The last major change I can recall is removing weapons from adventure loot and requiring players to build the workshops needed to create the weapons. On the other hand, there have been many things they have added to the game which has made the pre-level 50 game much easier. The first of these is the addition of the premium bonuses. There are more efficient buildings and longer buffs, both of which allow for less time with maintenance and more time actually playing the game. The availability of more general means less delay in both transporting and waiting for recovery, not to mention less troop loss.

While I have not always agreed with some of the decisions made by the developers, overall they have done a reasonable job of keeping the balance between paying players and free-to-play players. Compared to many games, the prices for items is cheap, and the game does not constantly bombard players with sales advertisements; it is many times possible for players to miss the notice of the gem sales completely when jumping over the opening page. The purchases I have made do not seem to have lost value. Admittedly, there may be better things in the game now than when I made a purchase, but that is true of any purchase. It is likely that at the rate I am playing, I will never reach level 75; there are too many other things to do in game. In the meantime, I will just enjoy moving forward and helping other people do likewise.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Adventure loot and building drops is still ridiculously low!!!

Reply to Thread