Below you will find the general guidelines for in-game Chat Events.
Chat events take place in Global-1. An announcement will be made prior to the event start, and players interested in participating should join the appropriate channel.
- FIVE questions
- FOUR winners per question
- 100 Gems per winner!
- Gems will be given out to winners by Midnight
*Unless otherwise specified
- Share you answer as soon as the question is posted in the chat window.
- Answers must be spelled correctly and completely. Full names are required, including articles when present.
- GMs select the first FOUR correct answers based on the server output (which may differ from the information displayed for the players).
- Players can only win once per game.
- Only the first attempt from each player will be considered so as to avoid unnecessary spam.
- We will announce each week's event in this forum thread.
- We ask that players comply with the Code of Conduct and refrain from disrupting this chat channel while the event is ongoing.
- Disruptive behavior may result in temporary loss of chat access for the duration of the event.
- If you have any questions concerning the event, please contact the GM or one of the Moderators when the event is over.
See you in-game!