Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Re: Codes sent to validated email addresses

World
    Ares
    BB_Aeyline or other BB:

I have been playing for years and did not even know about this newsletter, and I actually read the forums regularly. Perhaps make it a step in the sign up process (if you have not made it one since I started) to opt in to the newsletter and give an example of what it would be like, usual frequency, etc like most newsletters for sites now-a-days.

Thank you for taking my suggestion into consideration.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHomer View Post
    Still waiting for a response from support since I replied that I checked my spam folder. Do I need to open another ticket?
    I finally received an in-game mail yesterday, so this is resolved

World
    Ares
    Apparently, there was another round of codes sent to people's emails, but mine got missed. I've received one before, so I don't know what happened. Anyone else not receive one today? This batch of codes are player-specific, so they can't be shared.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I'm currently much more amused that I get the newsletter on my phone and can check the email, but logging into the actual email account on the computer has nothing to show for lol
    Not to mention manually typing the code didn't work. Now that I got around to it, logging in from the phone and copy pasting the code after 5 minutes of aggrevated fat finger syndrome with the delightful hate doing such things with a phone to begin with......why in the world do you write a Zero as a small O? o O 0 and be distinguished just fine, just that a lowercase 0 doesn't exist :|

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Droidhak View Post
    Apparently, there was another round of codes sent to people's emails, but mine got missed. I've received one before, so I don't know what happened. Anyone else not receive one today? This batch of codes are player-specific, so they can't be shared.
    I didn't get one. I used to get them all the time but have missed out on the last two, for no reason that I can understand.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I wouldn't worry this time. You barely get anything. Not even a single pumpkin.

World
    Zeus
    To receive the game newsletter, you must have your profile set to receive them. This can be done from the My Profile page from the main login area:

If you had previously signed up to receive the newsletter, but are not getting a voucher, please send in a ticket and Customer Service will address it directly. Thank you for your patience.
    Magenta
    Community Moderator

TSO on Twitter & Facebook

World
    Zeus
    Yep, another newsletter I am signed up for that I didn't get. There's clearly a bug in that code somewhere, guys!

World
    Zeus
    Well, you didn't miss much. it was 3 holy waters-3 tricks-3 treats. They must be testing the system, cause they sure weren't handing out prizes!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by JackANinny View Post
    Again, guild mates tell me that they received a code, this one for crystals, buff and deposit (for excelsior introduction) that I haven't gotten. I have a validated email, was valid over last few of these codes which I DON'T receive. Explain to me why I don't get these codes BB.
    You sure did not miss much.

Reply to Thread