Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Manuscript blueprint

World
    Ares
    Great news - light at the end of the tunnel

Opened another box this morning .....50 gems yay!!

http://prntscr.com/flxvw0

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysis1 View Post
    In the endeavour to get the recipe - not only can we not produce a manuscript other than in the bookbinder leaving us trailing in the skilled generals, but the lost compass demands to make a codex also to complete - a hefty payment for 50 diamonds and adds insult to injury in trying to get the tech trees done.

In addition, while all others are using their crystals to obtain and complete evil queen adventures and clocking up some nice experience and improving epic farmyard - our crystals are being thrown back in letters - I am at a loss to understand why BB would put so costly a feature up on a lotto basis
    And many have poured all their crystals into a fruitless search so far.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I'm still doing letters even though I got the recipe. I do enough to do one Evil Queen venture a week for the sake of completion and having a fully upgraded epic farmyard that I don't even really need, but they aren't worth the effort. Not that it helps anyone who is still waiting for manuscripts, but I think the long letters are the best use of crystals.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    I'm still doing letters even though I got the recipe. I do enough to do one Evil Queen venture a week for the sake of completion and having a fully upgraded epic farmyard that I don't even really need, but they aren't worth the effort. Not that it helps anyone who is still waiting for manuscripts, but I think the long letters are the best use of crystals.
    Agreed. I keep FY in star and when I do waste some time on that chain, I just pull it out of star while my gens are on an adventure and ug it and put it back. No room for it and until it is maxed out, not even worth thinking about altering the rest of my island's production.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Anyone getting an idea about what the magic number is? I still don't have the crystals to do a long letter again, but am wondering if I am close to getting the recipe

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    did tries 11 and 12 for the manuscript recipe yesterday.... 50 gems each time... sucks to be me.... lol

World
    Ares
    Of those people who have been trying to obtain the manuscript for a long time, have any done so since roll-out of cap?

I opened a box after roll-out and got 50 gems - thought okay, I need to actually complete the full quest line. I did so and guess what ...another 50 gems.

Submitted a ticket suggesting a bug or else to advise me what the cap is. I received a response saying they couldn't tell me the cap but to complete the letters one more time to activate the roll-out. I have completed it twice since, and took screenshots in case I am asked for proof. I am only sorry I didn't keep count of the amount of times I have done letters but I am so frustrated and despondent at this stage I am seriously thinking of quitting now.

Has anyone else received the manuscript since roll-out?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    try 13... still no manuscript recipe.... sigh....and yes I have heard a few have gotten it Krysis

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have done 2 more with 2 in the process since they made a cap. I am really not even going to try any more. I am just logging in and doing a few things and going off somewhere else. I can't even get interested in playing right now. Maybe after a break, I'll get back into it.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    i had about 40 tries before upgrade for manuscript recipe, no joy...
    then after upgrade i have done 5 quets already and still no result....
    each time i get 50 gems....it is very annoying, since the upgrade is suppost to take previous tries into account.
    over 40 tries means less then 2.5% chance to get that recipe....it is a crock...

Reply to Thread