Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Harbor Tower do they exist?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Harbor Tower do they exist?

Howdy BB,

I asked in global today during the introduction of the new Mod, but the Mods present and yourself did not have time to answer so maybe this is where best to ask the question. Does the Harbor tower exist at this time. The Dev Diary on the Excelsior states that it can be dropped from the Venture "one step Ahead" as per http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...r-Feature-Pack. No-one that I can find has had one drop yet, to answer the question. Also is it a warehouse or a population building, if so what are its properties and does it get placed on land or in the water. I have checked support websites and they also have nothing on it.

Thanks in advance, Smythreal

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Mod_Oso replied in Global-1 yesterday that they had not seen one also. Thank you again Mod_Oso. BB, do they exist at this time on the Zeus server, and if so what are the properties?

Awaiting a reply.

Thanks Smythreal

World
    Zeus
    I do not believe that any decos or buildings drop in AB... been pounding away on AB since XXL, and have not seen a single Camel Hut or building... pathetic luck it appears.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    Just sent you a magic lamp Raubhautz
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    I do not believe that any decos or buildings drop in AB... been pounding away on AB since XXL, and have not seen a single Camel Hut or building... pathetic luck it appears.
    I got a camel hut so they exist. as for harbor tower I have run 22 between live and test. No Tower yet. I have also ran 30 plus of the letter quests for science book recipe still no luck. ( no luck on the level 63 adventures for the recipe either)
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

World
    Ares
    Hello Settlers,

The harbor tower is a very rare item, considered the "jackpot" reward for One Step Ahead. If you are one of the lucky winners, this building will add 3,000 storage to your account. Good luck!

Cheers,

BB_Aeyline

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Aeyline View Post
    Hello Settlers,

The harbor tower is a very rare item, considered the "jackpot" reward for One Step Ahead. If you are one of the lucky winners, this building will add 3,000 storage to your account. Good luck!

Cheers,

BB_Aeyline
    Or I'll sell it for 500k gc.

World
    Zeus
    3k Storage?! Not exactly earth-shattering. Guess its value will be in its rarity and not its practical use.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you BB for answering.

For Zeus server, offering 5 imp Deerstalkers for the first Harbor Tower. That should cover the rarity.

Smyth

World
    Zeus
    lol 3k storage, that must be a joke, the jackpot is worse than a normal storehouse...

Reply to Thread