Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log November 15th

World
    Ares

[Feedback] Change Log November 15th

Dear Settlers,

Please feel free to share your thoughts about the latest Change Log.

See you in-game,

BB_Aeyline

World
    Zeus
    Okay,

I appreciate this area was addressed (Explorer skill "Sophisticated Pillager" will now trigger a quest for certain adventures.), but is it possible to get more information on which adventures are now triggering Sophisticated Pillager? The DevNotes was suggestive that all adventures found by explorers with the skill would be potential candidates of this bonus.

A reason for requesting specifics is:

1. The skill description in Sophisticated Pillager states (up to) 30% for adventures found, not selected adventures.
    2. A player needs to see what the skills are that they are investing in to know if they are worth it or not. With incomplete information we may not be making the best use of our science resources.
    Thank you.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I was pleasantly surprised by the artifact search time change.

Oh. Bookbinder has a shortcut?

Hopefully there are more landing zones on First Thief. I used to have to send my generals in waves because there wasn't enough room for everybody.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    A player needs to see what the skills are that they are investing in to know if they are worth it or not. With incomplete information we may not be making the best use of our science resources.
    Too late.. no? ok.. may be its never late.. but I already had to spend several thousand gems on my Lucky skill tree, because of how the skills worked after new levels were introduced... Many skills were and are still useless..
    Overall, agreed, that I do not understand why BB doesn't list specifics, or plan to fix the skill tree with new levels in the long run.. i.e. once and for all.

I don't adventure as much.. and so, not too excited about this change.. and rest is still unknown

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I am sure these are the same new, horrible daily quests from the test server. So much for getting enough crystals to use the Excelsior.
    One army. Pretty please.

srs33985
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    Hopefully there are more landing zones on First Thief. I used to have to send my generals in waves because there wasn't enough room for everybody.
    You can send as many generals as you want, they just land in your star menu. You then need to manually place them on the map after you move the other generals who already landed.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    I am sure these are the same new, horrible daily quests from the test server. So much for getting enough crystals to use the Excelsior.
    What level were they? I'm at lvl 52, which means I'm right before a huge transition. If these quests start at 53, I need to know so I can not lvl up while collecting crystals for the next couple of months.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by srs33985 View Post
    You can send as many generals as you want, they just land in your star menu. You then need to manually place them on the map after you move the other generals who already landed.
    Problem is there are only 4 open spots when the landing spots are filled, all of which must be filled by specific generals. By moving them back and forth, it's doable, but kind of annoying.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    The first crystal quest stunk for me. It wanted me to delegate 21 longbowmen for 3 crystals. Really? Why not just delegate the longbow equivalent of the troops. It's like they are legally obligated to shoot themselves in the foot whenever someone actually likes something they do. I hope they at least kept the old good quests.

Also I got a Bonus Quest for Riches of the Mountain on my recent Adventure search. Does this mean every adventure can drop a bonus quest now, or are there still ones where the skill doesn't work?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post
    [...] Does this mean every adventure can drop a bonus quest now, or are there still ones where the skill doesn't work?
    That was my original post (question) in this thread, yet be addressed...
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread