Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Christmas Event 2016

World
    Zeus
    Be nice if another RPH was permitted for long-time players... Currently the rph means nothing to us who already have one... so only new players can get rewarded, how about a new RPH (same capability, but new name e.g. Colorful Finesmith) and put a limit of 1x for them too?

This would permit long time players to get something as well as provide them with something we could definitely use! Our RPH's are now quite busy, even with Barazeks, 20+ day queues are not uncommon (currently 46d for me).
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Ares
    I would like clarification of the presents from adventures as well. As I read the Dev Diary, it seems only the 2 gem Christmas adventures will drop presents, and even then you are not guaranteed presents from adventures I have to use gems on?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    New generals are awesome. Mostly looking forward to Nusala, but they all seem very helpful.

I like the gingerbread houses. They are not as good as frozen manors until level 7 buildings come around, but they are a nice building.

Another Santa Claus is welcome. This should make for (almost) enough so that I don't have to load up little generals any more.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    There's literally nothing for most of the advanced players to buy. :-/

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    If indeed true that Only 2 Adventures (Gem Purchase) will be dropping Presents, I feel horrible for the lower level players that don't have an excess of Explorers that some of us have. It's put them at a HUGE disadvantage in being able to gather Presents. If this is the case, I think BB really needs to rethink their strategy, as this is a massive turnoff for the lower level players to even try and participate in the Event.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post
    There's literally nothing for most of the advanced players to buy. :-/
    I wouldn't go quite that far. Quartermaster is useful, and recyclers are always helpful. I might grab a couple watermills as well. But yeah, I don't think I will have much need for presents after a few days. Even grout is no longer a particularly compelling use for them. The deerstalkers I would have bought (still use my existing lot of 11) are no longer appealing thanks to the improved ones, and I already have the RPH and all the recipes. The calendar doors will be great, though.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Aeyline View Post
    Hi CoffeeCat,

We plan on offering the new generals in the shop at some point in the coming year.

Cheers,

BB_Aeyline
    A question on top of that awesome response..

Lets say I pick Gen A, among the three A,B,C, during the event..

When you release the gens in shop after the event, will I be able to have A + A + B + C..
    or will it still be restricted to A + B + C only..
    Hope I am making sense..

In other words, do you know what will be the total count cap on the new gens?
    Will we be able to have max 3.. or max 3 (Shop) +1 (Event)?

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Tessera View Post
    First I've heard about a Level 7 Provision house. Is this something just for the event?
    Level 7 refers to player level requirement in order to get the Provision house.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Senior moment.

LoLex
    New generals are cool, but I am not quite sure which one to chose?

Reply to Thread