Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Crisis Quest - A Great Evil Returns

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i hope they r quests that everyone is able to do and i am sorry 48 and up should get star coins if completed

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Queenie View Post
    I think the gems for lvls 46 - 55 are wrong. Are they really less than 36 - 45??
    yeah, i was thinking the same! How come lvls 46-55 get less gems than lvls 36-45?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I agree that lvls 46-55 rewards are pretty underwhelming! And it's a huge bummer that you don't get any star coins until lvl 56, since they are nearly impossible to get anymore at lvl 55 I would have been excited at the opportunity to earn some star coins but I guess I miss out and get mediocre rewards comparatively.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    I have done a few crisis quest events, and they are fun to do. The one issue I do have is that with the event starting about 12 hours from when the announcement was made, there are bound to be some players who would not be able to participate at all having started an upgrade. If a player had started a higher level upgrade of their provision house, barracks, or the similar, then based on previous crisis examples, it is conceivable that they would get blocked from completing the quests.

I don't know how long it takes to set up a crisis quest, but I would assume it is at least a week long project. While the unexpected start of these events is part of the fun, the lack of notice may also leave some players extremely frustrated. For instance, I am glad I decided not to start another upgrade last night. And while I do not know if it is possible, it would be good if BB is able to stop an upgrade for those people who would be otherwise blocked from participating.

On a positive note, thank you for doing this with enough time before the Easter event that we can repair the damage done to our islands during the crisis.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Nice event... as others have said though, the recycling manufactory is really the best reward here, due to its rarity. maybe you could quickly change all building rewards to recyclers for all levels. I'm sure no one would complain.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I think an easy fix would be allow the players to choose from their level item and those below (max of 1 item).

Also what happens if you level once the event has started?

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Since it is starting late, can we assume the end time will be adjusted accordingly?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    1am CET came and went, so when is event really going to start?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I will add, BB needs to respect the players enough to announce if it will be starting late. That said, it should be a fun crisis quest

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    got food all over the bed, walking back and forth the room biting nails thinking when will crisis arrive ...

Reply to Thread