Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Big thanks to BB dev team

Noble
    World
    Ares

Big thanks to BB dev team

Yep, that is not me on drugs, I really am thanking the BB dev team for recent improvements. I put my foot down with criticism when it is needed, but when thanks are due, piper comes to town.

Twice a week I was wasting about 40-45 min on buffing my nephew (roughly 275 drops). This new improvement cuts this to roughly 5 min. BIG THANK YOU BB for this! Get whoever come up with this on the coding end 24 pack of best brew.

Whoever came up with a trick to stack adventures in star menu, please get him a case of best German beer too. Thanks!

I got to say, you guys got some good people working there and it seems overall management is doing well too. Keep up the good job guys!

O, and please don't screw up the eggs collectibles pops during Easter? Thanks
    [11:48] davivo: I don't know why you pick on the Nords so much, they're such nice friendly folk looking for a place to raise their kids
    [11:50] aZr4el: not my fault that they carry lots of xp around and wont part with it unless you take it from their dead bodies

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I agree, thank you for recent developments, they are a very welcome improvement.

I would also like add thank you for running the quest and for the gift basket. The baskets were very generous and a pleasant surprise.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I am always pleased to see the game continually improving with both new features and quality of life improvements, even if things sometimes break for a day or a week or a year or two or five. I'm also very happy with Nusala and can't wait to be able to combine her with Vargus.

Retired Community Leader Spikescopilot's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    The stacking of adventures knocked my socks off. Enjoy a cold one, BB devs!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Spike's Co-pilot

There's magic in the wake of a fiasco!

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    I am always pleased to see the game continually improving with both new features and quality of life improvements, even if things sometimes break for a day or a week or a year or two or five. I'm also very happy with Nusala and can't wait to be able to combine her with Vargus.
    BB did that for us, they named their offspring Anslem ;p
    Last edited by MM3Lee; 02-04-17 at 07:06 pm. Reason: sorry, I am tired and acting half my age

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I'll add my thanks here.

For all my whining and complaining, I am actually very pleased with how many improvements have been implemented in the game AND how much new content has been released. The combination has made my playing experience a good one.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I agree. this has been a diversion to me for almost 5 years. It has remarkeable content and, if i can make an oberservation, is unlike any other gameplay available.

World
    Ares
    And my Thanks as well, good work
    Advent stacking left us speechless for ...well...30-40 seconds at least.
    Quite a feat in our guild halls
    "I am who I am and that's all that I am"
    famous sailor

Teach a man to fish and he "borrows" all your gear. Sell a man a fish and he's the one who gets the witch tower

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I agree. The updates that improved buffing and stacked adventures were most welcome. I greatly enjoy the new generals. And I'm looking forward to the general skill tree.

Sometimes I get bored with repeatedly running the same adventures again and again. The new generals have made it a lot more interesting. The skill tree will provide countless ways to improve attack strategies. It will keep me busy and happy for a long time.

World
    Ares
    Thank you BB, I remember when...

We could only use the slide selector to set up the generals,
    We had to drop baskets 2-3 times per day on hundreds of those regular buildings,
    The star menu consisted of countless rows of cheese sandwiches and useless adventures,
    The island maintenance was a long and painful chore,
    We could never find the last collectible on the map,
    Explorers would come home empty handed,
    Granite, beans and map fragments were so difficult to get,
    The storage capacity was half of what it is at level 6,
    The game was basically over after we reached level 50,
    T̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶P̶v̶P̶ ̶f̶e̶a̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ (nah, forget this one)

Anyway, I'm feeling a bit nostalgic...
    Whence comest thou?

Reply to Thread