Reply to Thread

Thread: Experience from Fast Learner

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Experience from Fast Learner

Overall I'm delighted with the general skill tree and the performance so far of my first fully skilled general.

It appears there's no way to know the precise value of experience gained by Fast Learner. On some adventures we'll be able to calculate it by subtracting the exp value of the adventure from our total. But the value becomes imprecise when loot spotters are involved, as I've experienced already. In adventures where we don't kill all the camps it will be hard to even make an estimate, unless we compare experience gained before and after adding Fast Learner.

With this skill being on the third tier and obviously a matter of personal playing style and preference, I'd like to be able to assess its benefit from one general before giving it to others. I don't expect a precise measure to be available anytime soon! So I'll do my best with calculations. As I already said, the skill tree has been interesting and enjoyable overall, so I mention this in a spirit of constructive feedback.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I came up with +13% on Wood Cutter (10% from attacking generals and 3% from a lot of sacs), but there are so many potential variables that it's hard to say what it could be worth from one adventure to the next, number of blocks being the biggest likely drain on XP boost but still worth it because of the troop savings.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    This Simulator also shows the XP of each enemy type. Here At least you can see which ones are best XP so you can plan which generals should attack

Wood cutter before 139800 XP with Fast learner on all killing generals But not on Sac waves 156370
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Well worth it, imo

Reply to Thread