Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: [Feedback] Database Maintenance & Hotfix - May 29, 2017

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    been looking at this for a few day, and it is only the troops that have the problem, the workers seem to be unaffected!! once a mine or work yard is depleted the unemployed settler is ready to use again.
    I'm very reluctant to wipe out 1800 troops just so I can build a few recruits, seems like a big lose for a very small gain

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Aeyline View Post
    Hi there,

Would it be possible to provide a screenshot of your population overview? You can upload it and send us the link. Thank you!

BB_Aeyline
    No, because it's days later and I've trimmed it all off. All I can show is my stupid army balance (low recruits or 0 bows), but the 2,200 is killed.

@IamPlayer, I'd do nothing if everything else works. Who knows, it all might change again when they go over their numbers. I'm certainly keeping my losses to recruits/bows only and waiting. Forgetting adventures from now on. I've a feeling there was some older (before the general skills) thing that gave extra troops, or not calculating workers or whatever. Calculation is odd as there were some 'free' troops if I understood it, like PvP troops didn't count in your total. And this 'fix' removed whatever it was... but it also means that yeah many have army balance issues.

Reply to Thread