Reply to Thread

Thread: Any housing report around?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Any housing report around?

Was wondering if there is a housing report just like you do for industry. X number of buildings etc. Some easy listing. 90% sure there isn't, but just in case I missed something.

I'd like to count up my houses and pop to see if the calculation is correct. After the latest pop fix, a friend of mine who has pretty much a similar island didn't lose 2,000 population while I did. And I can't see where she has 40 more houses (50 pop) than I do to make the 2,000 pop difference we now have. And she'll remain anonymous as she'd kill me if she got 'fixed' and lost 2k

But I really like to know if I'm being short changed now, but don't want do it by hand, thanks.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I don't have reason to suspect I'm being shortchanged, but it would be nice to see at a glance how many of each type of housing are contributing to my population limit.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by MarMarl View Post
    Was wondering if there is a housing report just like you do for industry. X number of buildings etc. Some easy listing. 90% sure there isn't, but just in case I missed something.

I'd like to count up my houses and pop to see if the calculation is correct. [...]

+1!

A couple of years ago, I generated a spreadsheet that I was using to calculate population based on the buildings I had placed (and level, etc. as applicable). It never worked properly. Never got the numbers of expected population based on buildings (and +50 pop for the MH to start the game). I compared to the Population Limit, so it should not have been affected by the long-standing population bug. Was off by around 25 or so, as I recall... anyone knowing the number of pop that are indigenous to the island (not part of the added residence buildings)?

BB_Aeyline - A perfect place for this would be in the existing 'Economic Overview'; add a new button/section labeled 'Population' or something similar; in this section it could not only show residence population buildings, but population production buildings such as Mayor's House, Village Schools and Universities. Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    I don't have reason to suspect I'm being shortchanged, but it would be nice to see at a glance how many of each type of housing are contributing to my population limit.
    Exactly.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Ares
    Hey guys!

I've pinned the thread so we can discuss this further. Great idea!

~ Aeyline

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    BB_Aeyline - A perfect place for this would be in the existing 'Economic Overview'; add a new button/section labeled 'Population' or something similar; in this section it could not only show residence population buildings, but population production buildings such as Mayor's House, Village Schools and Universities. Thank you in advance.
    I like it, and seems simple enough.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

I would like this!

World
    Zeus
    Excellent Idea! And it does seem like it's a simple enough project since the economic overview already exists. A little, copy, paste & modify??
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Ares
    +1.

This is something I'd like to have as well.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    +1

Reply to Thread