Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 146 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1453

Thread: Evil_J Adventure Guides

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I plan to, they're at LEAST as good as an MMA and I think they'll end up saccing better than nus, so I don't want to miss out.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I'll get both younger generals, but it depends how you use MMAs. They're pretty bad at 1r sacs. If you're doing higher unit count sacs, they can do more damage for fewer losses. Could be better than Nusala. I'm not sure how useful that is for my purposes (not very usually), but I do see in some instances where they provide value.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    The real question is "How will EJ skill him?" My notes: Juggernaut continues to be useless, as he already has splash. First aid and jog are givens, navigation most likely (though you can swap with recruit maker or something). Overrun, sniper training, and rapid fire don't fit his "style" - but Just a Flesh Wound seems a given if he's mainly a sac gen (1up like nus?). Battle Frenzy and Unstoppable charge, confident leader, seem kinda useless if he doesn't fight more than one round usually. Garrison annex is a must, weekly maintenace seems pointless. Cleave is almost interesting; would have to consider ES sacs I guess. And for the top level, I don't see any option besides 1up really; as he already gives a 10% bonus to his troop type. Maybe there's an argument for lightning slash, especially if it hits even if he "dies" during that round.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Sea Snake Boris guide

Does it have to be run on platinum or better? L7 block failed twice, Sv got intercepted

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Note the positioning - there's a "phantom" major there that isn't used - if you place your gen there instead of the marked one it will fail. Otherwise two regulars (40s) should be fine without any horseshoes at all.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Does anyone use the Weather Control Station on any adventure with Evil_J's guides?
    "I don't try to be awesome; it just happens naturally!"

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by bombcar View Post
    Note the positioning - there's a "phantom" major there that isn't used - if you place your gen there instead of the marked one it will fail. Otherwise two regulars (40s) should be fine without any horseshoes at all.
    Hm, i placed it further from Reg ones, still it was not fast enough, block failed before MG hits the leader

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Very strange - are they pathing differently?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by bombcar View Post
    Very strange - are they pathing differently?
    didn't notice. Will have to play it one more time to observe

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Has anyone asked Evil_J how he plans on skilling and using the Younger Gemini generals?
    "I don't try to be awesome; it just happens naturally!"

Reply to Thread