Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: game stuck on the loading page

Settler
    World
    Zeus

game stuck on the loading page

2nd day in a row I'm having issues logging in. Tried 3 different browsers on Mac and PC. When I finally logged in yesterday, I missed out on the daily login gem reward . This morning same issue, stuck on the loading page once again. It's getting worse and worse for me, almost not worth trying to log in at all. Wonder how hard it's gonna be when the event starts.....

EDIT: Mac & PC, 3 different browsers, cleared cache, restarted... same results, this morning not able to log in for over 4 hours!!!!

This worked temporary for me. Now I'm back to square 1.
    I think I figure out what is causing it - Flash player update. Must be some security issues with the game that website does not allow it to pass a certain point. I have uninstalled the newest flash and installed the older version (use the one that you had before the game stopped loading for you) and VOILA! got in the game!
    Last edited by supermind; 04-17-19 at 02:38 pm. Reason: update

GoneFishing
    since they loaded easter (it seems) it takes forever to log in, and by forever I mean an hour or more....

My steam account (northisle server) loads fine, but chrome account does not.

Refreshing the loading page seems to help.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    yeah, ive been stuck on loading page forever. tried refreshing and different browser with the same result.
    after about one hour i get message

File loading failed! Please check your network connection, clean your browser cache or try again later.

Did all that - same results over and over
    Last edited by supermind; 04-12-19 at 12:44 pm. Reason: images werent showing

GoneFishing
    I had the 'file loading failed' thing on steam account during Xmas event. I couldn't log in for about a month, then it got fixed or fixed itself, idk but been working fine since then.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by supermind View Post
    yeah, ive been stuck on loading page forever. tried refreshing and different browser with the same result.
    after about one hour i get message

File loading failed! Please check your network connection, clean your browser cache or try again later.

Did all that - same results over and over
    Tried using a different browser?

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Ares
    3 1/2 hrs yesterday, couldn't get in night before or last night been 3 hrs so far today . Try another browser? Really after using same one for 6 1/2 years i need to change to get in game -how about you fix it. I solve problems for a living -old saying in a "mature process" "There are no new problems" fix it! other key is "what did you change last" . Fix it!

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I have issues too with Chrome. It does seem to help to quit Chrome completely and restart. At least it did this time. But it has been an ongoing issue the last weeks.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    The team is currently looking into this information. As I get more information, I will keep everyone updated.

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    The team is currently looking into this information. As I get more information, I will keep everyone updated.

-BB_Odhran
    Thank you

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post

-BB_Odhran
    phew, thanks

Reply to Thread